[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a friend/coworker who's older who I'm very close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2046.jpg (136KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2046.jpg
136KB, 960x500px
I have a friend/coworker who's older who I'm very close with. We're best friends, he's like a father. We say I love you to each other and hug all the time.

Thing is, I'm super attracted to him now, and sometimes I get the sense that he's playfully into me. We're both straight (he just split from his wife). How can I best move forward if I want us to start fucking?
>>
>>17979942
Age difference?
>>
>>17979951
17 yrs
>>
>>17979952
How old are you?
>>
>>17979958
23 - 40
>>
>>17979960
That's in skeevy territory for me, but I am middle aged and was recently left for a girl about your age so I have the fiery rage of a thousand suns.

Anyway, if you want something from this guy, you probably just need to make it known. From my experience, even the most trustworthy of men will act like total dogs for someone in their early 20s.

Best of luck!
>>
>>17979967
I think the bigger challenge is both being male, rather than the age.

Sorry about your husband-- that sucks.
>>
>>17979994
Oh, I assumed this was a girl asking.

....the OP mentions they're both straight.

>>Sorry about your husband-- that sucks.

Eh, fuck him. His new girlfriend is a vegetarian and has him on some gluten free diet. Serves him fucking right.
>>
>>17979997
Sorry that was on clear. Meant both being straight as a challenge in this situation.
>>
>>17980013
Unclear, even.
>>
>>17980013
So you're a guy and you want to fuck an older man, but you consider yourself straight?

Not judging, just clarifying.
>>
>>17979942
>Wants to fuck a dude
>Calls himself straight

Work on your shit first OP
>>
>>17979942
>We're both straight
nigga u gay
>>
>>17980019
Always have been yeah. Not really interested in fucking men in general, just him. He's the exception.
>>
>>17980026
You are a retard dude, your a straight guy with daddy issues. Don't fuck your surrogate work father figure, you piece of shit!
>>
>>17980026
Ah ok, well sexuality is fluid and changing and not always easily defined, so I will take you at your word that you are primarily straight.

That said, you're entering into some pretty dodgy territory. You can try upping your flirting maybe, to test his boundaries, but odds are, this isn't going to go anywhere.
>>
>>17980026
Ask him. Men aren't women, I doubt it would do anything to 'ruin a friendship'.
>>
>>17980049
This is terrible advice. He'll cut you off.
>>
Just start sucking
>>
>We're both straight
>if I want us to start fucking
does not computer
also, kill yourself faggot.
>>
As if no one in this thread ever fabtasized about sucking their friend's dick
>>
>>17979997
Hate to break it to you but men don't cheat unless their spouse isn't satisfying them. Maybe you should have tried harder and fucked him occasionally so he didn't need to cheat.
>>
>>17980197
Is this not a common experience?
>>
I suck dick regularly, it's honestly not that easy
>>
>>17980380
I have and I think most guys do
>>
>>17979942
Someone please give this man real advice on fucking his daddy figure
>>
>>17981789
Bump
>>
>>17982211
Fyi he's really handsome.
>>
>>17979942
>we're both straight
stop lying to yourself
>>
Just grab his ass
>>
>>17982504
Dick instead
>>
>>17982504

grab him by the pussy
>>
>>17979942
>We say I love you to each other
>unsure if there's attraction

WTF? There some context I'm missing? Because I only say I love you to my boyfriend in serious moments of intimacy. This seems really weird.
>>
>>17983539
Like I said, it's a very father son relationship
>>
>>17979942
>we're both straight
>has daddy picture saved to HDD
>attracted to other men

And people still deny homosexuality is a mentall illness!!! It's 2017 people!
>>
>>17983707
I googled "daddy" for the image lol

Like I said, straight until him and the attraction is only him, not men in general
>>
>>17983743

i buy it. young men are pretty easily convinced to bottom for their mentors. theres a reason it was popular wiht the greeks.

no sure fire way to make a move because even if he wants it hes spent his hwole life denying hed do anything like htat.

i feel ya though, there's a weird sexual edge between my boss and I too.

i feel like theres a bit of an edge in most 'platonic' male friendships
>>
>>17983769
Thanks, you captured it well. Appreciate the understanding. Glad someone else gets the weird mentorship sexual tension too
>>
>>17983769
True that
>>
Eh.. just had sex with a guy 12 years older than me last night. It was 10/10.
>>
>>17984435

im at least a 3 on the kinsey scale so i might be biased i guess.

but i feel like you can see it all around you. the whole 'no homo' thing is just proof that the thought passed peoples minds, even if they cant act on it or wouldnt even enjoy it if they did.

the tension is real.
>>
>>17986034
Have you ever acted on it?
>>
>>17986093

a few times yeah. never with my boss.
>>
>>17986107
How did you initiate with your friends? What happened?

Please tell the stories

Also, how would you do it with your boss and what do you imagine would happen?
>>
>>17986211

>how would you do it with your boss

I wouldn't. We've kissed on the cheek frequently and we can openly discuss our sex lives and i know some of the darker parts of his he doesn't expect.

but either way i wouldn't pursue it and wouldnt know how. im not even sure i want to. just cuz theres a sexual edge doesn't mean you want to pursue it after all. sometimes the tension is whats fun.

as for others, it varies. i had a buddy of mine, best friend for a long time, and i knew his gf found me attractive, and one night after a few drinks a threesome just sorta happenned. i admittedly planted the idea a lot. I pull them into huge and kiss them both on the cheek, or grab each of them by the arm, like you would someone you're dating, id call myself the third wheel, id make jokes about how when we go out its a three way date.

and hten one night it sorta just happened. i got to do a fe wfantasies (like eating a girl out shile shes being fucked and then licking his balls.

we tried DP, didnt go great, but for a few moments it felt awesome as hell.
>>
>>17986227
You kiss on the cheek? My dude and I hug and say I love you but I've only kissed him twice, on the forehead within the last two months. How'd you get to the point of kissing on the cheek? Who started it? Do you think he's attracted to you?

Nice! What was it like to see your friend's dick? What was DP like?
>>
>>17986359

>you kiss on the cheek
>how

i just went for it one day. it started as a joke, he brought toaster strudel when he stayed the night one night so i ran up, and did a funny bugs bunny type kiss on the cheek.

after that one time he and his gf had a fight (thought htey might split, and when hugging him i just kissed him on the cheek.

other than that i usually do it hwen im kissing both of them on the cheek, usually in a playful/funny manner.

with my boss its more casual, though hes openly gay so that might be why. one day i was just really grateful for how he helped me so when i huged him i kissed his cheek. its become pretty common since then.

>what was it like to see your firend's dick

it was really hard NOT to touch it more than necessary to be honest. as for the DP it was psychologically great, but not much more than that. she was tight and it hurt and it ended pretty fast. when are balls touched it was electric though
>>
>>17980232
>men don't cheat
just because youre an neckbeard looner that never had a gf and would go cuck for a women in 0.1 seconds, doesnt mean everybody does. Almost every guy would use the chance to fuck a young girl
>>
>>17986378
Very cool. That's kinda how the I love yous started for me. He was going through a hard time so I started saying it to him regularly.

Glad someone relates. Father figures are an interesting bunch. Special relationship for sure.
>>
>>17986416

definitely special. remember that sex can ruin otherwise platonic friendships though. sometimes tehy dont, but those are lucky.
>>
>>17986416

but yeah, you can make almost anythign common place by doing it as a joke first and then just doing it naturally.

look at all the 'no homo' activities you see.

>vegas with two buds
>ones shirtless
>the other guy comes in
>'oh hey sexy, look at those'
>reaches over and legit begins to play with the first guys nipples
>just awkwardly does this as a 'joke' for thirty seconds

pretty hot desu
>>
>>17983676
I would be veery happy for you if the attraction is from both sides, but chances are he really does see you as a kind of son and your would traumatize him by upping your game. Worst case you will ruin your friendship and make it all awkward

I've seen a lot of guys showing jokingly gay attention, a lot of guys I know who are best friends act like being a little gay for each other to be funny, cause they don't know how else to express their strong friendship. Is that maybe with you? Are you sure you aren't misinterpreting something? Is the risk worth?
I'm not trying to bring you off of this, I'm just want to tell you that it could also be meant other wise
>>
>>17986420
Does he know he's a father figure to you? Do you talk about that? Has he indicated he sees you as a son?

Totally. It's just about pushing boundaries right. Maybe I'll go for a kiss next :)
>>
>>17986439

>does he know hes a father ifgure to you

absolutely, he knows about my issues with my biological father and has talked me through them, theres no mistaking it. i dont know if the words 'father ifgure' have ever been used but there really is no mistaking it.

im the one who took care of him when he was sick, and when i was extremely sick for a month he stood by me, took me to doctors, never once even considered docking my pay or finding a replacement.

>pushing boundaries

yep. just be careful with the older guy. mentor relationships and young friendships are two very idfferent things. i couldn't jokingly push the envelope with my boss, but could emotionally (with the cheek kissing) whereas with friends my age its more about playing it for jokes.

remember that he has a wife he hasnt left yet so even if hes interested she will likely win out. i wouldnt try to do more than enjoy your great friendship.
>>
>>17986450
Thanks, appreciate the advice.
Feel free to share more. Definitely relate.
>>
>>17986541
i only have one other friend ive done something legit with. i had a roommate who turned out to be nudist so we masturbate together. he moved out but we still hang out in the buff here and there and usually jerk off afterwards, double barrel handjob.

other than that its all casual stuff. occasionally push a boundary a little too far or if im crashing in the same bed as a friend wont hesitate to cuddle em in the middle of the night,.
>>
>>17986565
He didn't tell you he was a nudist before you lived together? Ha

I'm jealous. I wish I knew how to better instigate this stuff.

I honestly fantasize about my mentor all the time now, though I know you're right that's it's a bad idea.

Residual dad issues I guess.
>>
>>17986591

>residual dad issues

i know that feel bro.

>he didnt tell you he was nudist

we were both the kind of nudist that didnt require nudism. i mostly just got naked for events and if i was home alone and remembered.

one day it was the hottest day of summer (this past june) and he walked in and i was naked in front of the A/C. I told him not to look down cuz im naked and he said 'nah i might join you'.

a week later he asked if we can just be nude and i said sure. he offered me a joint and to watch GoT with him, which was funny cuz in the two years he lived here we'd never once hung out before.

but i was down and it of course ended iwth us rubbing one out.

huge fucking penis, 9 inches at least, two over mine.
>>
>>17986595
>huge fucking penis, 9 inches at least, two over mine.

Did you think about sucking him?

>i know that feel bro.

Tell me about your dad.
>>
>>17986608

not really int o sucking, just jerking off for the time being. its fun just to wrap two hands around. im always told my penis is big, and im certainly proud of it, but this man has a monster.
>>
>>17986616
Would you fuck your dad or fantasize?
>>
>>17986649

i dont think id fuck another dude, let alone my own father.
>>
OP just tell him you want to fuck. if he's a faggot like you, you're in there. if he's not, he will think you're creepy and disgusting and probably tell you to stay the fuck away from him. either way you won't be living a lie with this fake "friendship" you got going
>>
>>17986665
Too afraid to lose the friend
>>
>>17986759

sucks to suck mate.

if you're still around OP, are you the same guy hwo frequently posts the thread asking how to show your mentor you appreciate him, gifts and such?
>>
>>17986770
No, though I do read those threads
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.