[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't expect to be Jealous...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>Have best male friend, hes 27 and I'm 24
>He has tried for the past year to try and date me, but I've always brushed him away
>He never seemed to mind
>I'm currently dating someone else anyways
>Went over to hangout with him yesturday after class
>He was making dinner, "Hey anon, is it weird I went on a date with a girl who is only 21. Really enjoyed the date and she wants to go again. Just thought I'd ask."
>Never really expected him to date anyone, hes an introvert lawyer who spends all his time at work or playing video games.
>For someone reason an intense feeling of jealousy have come over me
>I don't like him, its just...I don't know.
>>
You should maybe suck his lawyer cock like the little undecisive whore that you are.
>>
>>17979920
You're dating someone else, it's irrelevant.
>>
OP is Jealous because she just wanted to use him for his beta bucks once there was no one left to ride.
>>
>>17979920
>>For someone reason an intense feeling of jealousy have come over me
completely normal. he gave you attention (i.e. wanting to date you) nonstop and now signaled that he will stop that. you feel the "emptiness" that leaves.

it is a common way and probably the only way to get someone to like you that considered you just a friend beforehand
>>
>>17979920
kys roastie whore
>>
>>17979920
I feel like topics by women on /adv/ are just trolls but then I remember how fucking retarded women can be.
>>
>>17979920
You're 24 and he's 27 and he's dating a 21 yr old

Looks like you got too old to have your chance with him
>>
>>17980058
>>17980167
>>17980245

All these, lmao whore.
>>
>>17979920
>Hey anon, is it weird I went on a date with a girl who is only 21.
Tell him no? What's your problem lol.
>>
You are afraid you will lose your beta orbiter backup plan
>>
>>17979920

oh no this scumbag dates someone else?
He should be giving all his attention to you. This son of a bitch. Call the cops.
>>
File: ainsley05071638.jpg (20KB, 364x242px) Image search: [Google]
ainsley05071638.jpg
20KB, 364x242px
>>17979920
You're just mad that you find have your beta orbiter anymore. Kys Roastie.
>>
Lmao bye bye beta orbiter
>>
Hopefully he forgets all about you
>>
>>17980877
/thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.