[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong if I went to a club and had lots of flirtations and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1484878496569.jpg (550KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484878496569.jpg
550KB, 640x640px
Is it wrong if I went to a club and had lots of flirtations and nice dances with girls but didn't bring anyone home?
(I am a bit drunk and lonely and have social phobia, just reply anything and I'll be happy)
>>
What mattered is you actually went. Everything is good but the execution. Well done anon
>>
>>17979758
Only if you wanted to bring one home.

Do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
Thank you thank you. There was actually this girl who was all over me. Kept touching her and she was happy af but. Oh well, missed the chance. At least I had TONS of fun wow people there is actually a way to have a blast out there! Thank you for replying brother
>>
I accept things as they are, seeing as how I'm not usually even able to get close to a girl, let alone touch and dance with her :D
>>
>>17979762
That's fucking stupid. That's like planting seeds, having nothing grow, and then everyone telling you "well all that matters is that you spent the time planting and watering the seeds". No point in going out to a club if there is no payoff. Essentially this guy just bought very expensive drinks
>>
Ahem, this was actually one of my first times going out and met a lot of new friends and girls so. Maybe next time
>>
>>17979800
I guarantee that him going to the club is better than half this board that complains about being a kissless handheldless virgin.

Give the guy some credit
>>
Hahaha THIS dude right here we need more people like him in this world!
I was actually so stuck up with this online relationship and thought she ''was the only one". After ending it and going out. Wow. Whole other world. Thank you for the awesome encouragement, Mr.!!
>>
>>17979758
Going to clubs is degenerate behavior and you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>17979800

if you have social anxiety or whatever then going to the club and dancing with people cn be a daunting task so acclimatizing yourself to it is accomplishing something
>>
>>17979828
I disagree. The only women your going to find at clubs are ones that are going to cuck you by the next Chad that walks by. Your better off on 4chan all day then being a cuck
>>
>>17979758
>I am lonely and I have social phobia
>I went to a club and had lots of flirtations and nice dances with girls

This isn't even reddit tier. This is 9gag.
>>
- implying i care about the women and what they do and not about interaction and feeling good vibes

they can fuck whoever they want and i dont give a fuck. that's the fun part, letting go completely
>>
ehhh good night yall it was nice chatting
>>
:DDDD
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.