[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so im a 28 year old guy who lives with his parents ive had some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: last man on earth.jpg (12KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
last man on earth.jpg
12KB, 300x187px
so im a 28 year old guy who lives with his parents

ive had some shit happen to me, mental health issues, its been rough

I have a college degree and am looking for a real job

i current have a part time job making about 1000 a month take home pay

A friend of mine and his girlfriend are having some money problems, so they offered me a room for 400 a month all inclusive

I just feel like this could be a really great opportunity to finnally grow up and move out of my parents place and really make a change in my life

But im a little weirded out about living with a couple,

anything i should look out for , im really thinking of pulling the trigger on this
>>
>>17979628

i'd say stick with your parents until you get your life straightened out, ie. better job or college

what will moving out do for you ? it will cost more and always there will be roomate hassles even if they are minor, share the kitchen ? who does cleaning ? are you at home lots of the time ? etc
>>
Know about the shit health issues, don't hold it too long as it slows you.

Bless you if you got a job cause I would kill for 50 bucks. Seize the opportunity to live your own life, love your friends and just leave them do their couple stuff unless they want to enjoy your company. Roommate life can be weird but roommates aren't tough even when you blast hardtekkno at 3AM, rather funny

The question is: can you still live at your parents at 28?
Yes
Unless they/you want them/you fucking dead in which case I advise you to firmly attach your balls and start being a man right now.
>>
I didn't start feeling like a man until i moved out of my parent's at age 21
>>
>>17979628
>28 yo
>lives with parents
>friend and gf offer a room for $400 a month

are you me? what the fuck
>>
No way anon. While that's a good deal, If you aren't on bad terms with your parents living rent free is a blessing only children/vagabonds are free of. Invest whatever money you are getting into a bit better of a future place/job.
>>
>>17979628
It'll help you improve. But make sure your friend and his GF aren't raging cunt holes or you'll be back with your parents before you know it.

Also, don't be a fucking man baby when you move in with them.
Cook your own shit
clean your shit (no dishes in sick you fucking manchild)
Shower daily
Wash your clothes often
Be proactive on the job hunt

Leaving mommy and daddy will make you feel a lot better about yourself and less of a useless parasite on your parents who are wondering what the fuck they did wrong to have raised such a useless motherfucker.

t. moved out at 17
>>
>>17980761
this
as long as everybody does their part and doesn't bother the others it will be fine
them being a couple doesn't really make a difference if they are decent people
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.