[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

K I need some fucking help. In short >I'm kind of a loser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: panic.jpg (310KB, 640x930px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
310KB, 640x930px
K I need some fucking help.
In short
>I'm kind of a loser and have never been in a relationship
>I was talking to a girl earlier and we were getting along well
>she asks for my number
>get a text later, just saying it's her (I didn't take her number down initially)

Here's the thing, I'm shit at responding to texts/messages. Anyone who knows me suffers this bullshit where I'll read a text, have no idea how to respond and just fucking forget about it until hours later, even the next day

>text back an hour later with some shitty joke about how it's lucky I got my own number right
>she responds shortly after, seems good

And now what? It's been four hours maybe (currently 1:20am here) and I haven't replied because I don't know what to say. I don't want her to think I don't care or that I'm blanking her but I'm so fucking bad at text conversation with little idea of how to start one either. What do?
>>
>>17979589
what do you want to talk about?
>>
>>17979686
I don't fucking know, there's some common ground but I don't really know her at all. I guess I should suggest we meet up at some point but the main problem is she texted me at half past ten or something and I haven't responded since then, if I just text her like normal won't that seem a little off?
Maybe I'm just overthinking this.

Also I just realised that I'm writing this like an internal monologue lel
>>
>>17979706
no, it may even be better that you're not texting consistently, as if you're doing something and not sitting by your phone waiting for her. just tell her you were busy if she asks.

ask her if she wants to get some lunch or go to a bar or something sometime.
>>
>>17979713
>I'm so fucking bad at text conversation with little idea of how to start one either
anon, that seems a little sudden
>>
>>17979763
You barely know this girl, right? Just do it. At this stage you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>17979778
S'pose, just don't want to fuck it up by being too forward is all.
>>
>>17979794
Talk about some common ground shit for a half hour or so first.
>>
>>17979812
I feel like I'm pissing you off by being so obtuse :P

I'll text her tomorrow then, ask if she's free this week. Fuck it, this'll be fine. Thanks anon.
>>
>>17979849
Way to be, anon.

Worst she'll say is no, and then you haven't invested any time or feelings into her so whatever. But it sounds like she's gone out of her way to talk to you, so I think odds are in your favor.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.