[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive felt as if me and my girlfriend are going to break up for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

ive felt as if me and my girlfriend are going to break up for a while even though we both have talked about it and we really dont want to though im changing my mind
shes being acting off recently to me, not like her useful self, but instead almost as if shes trying to copy her more popular friends

she has always been more of an extrovert, but recently she has been going to bars and clubs a lot and it has become primarily what she talks about (i have no interest in going out to places like that though im not boring)
today i found out she didnt go home with her friend who was supposed to be taking her home last night and instead stayed out longer with two guys that ive never met, getting a taxi home much much later

i confronted her about it and she said shes matured now and wants to have guy friends, though she makes a massive deal about me having any sort of female friends
i dont care about the female friends thing, though it really bothers me how she has recently got loads of guy friends and it bothers me about how she goes clubbing a lot, it embarrasses me telling people that whats shes like

is this worth breaking up over?
it kills me while i stay at home knowing shes out, drunk

tldr: girlfriend starting going out a lot more in groups with lots of guys, im overprotective and while i trust her, i dont want to get cheated on and i hate her having lots of guy friends
>>
Your options are
>trust her
>go out with her (and NOT sulk in the corner the whole time)
>break up with her
>>
>>17979343
i do trust her, i just dont want her living that lifestyle and having a bunch of guy friends

i should have specified that most of the guys are beta orbiters
>>
>>17979338
So how many times a week does she do this and have you been taking her out in the time she has started doing this?
>>
>>17979368
No, you don't trust her. That's bullshit and you know it and we know it. If you did trust her, then you wouldn't have made this thread right now. If her guy friends were beta orbiters, then you wouldn't have a problem about this.

And if you don't want to trust her, or if you want to lie to yourself about trusting her, then I gave you two other options
>>
>>17979338

Beginning of the end man, when girls change like this for the worse its cause they want change in their life. I would simply tell her you feel like your lives are too different now and that she's free to go out and get drunk with guys but you're not interested in being with someone like that.

Do this and you will have you answer regardless, either she will drop the new lifestyle that quite frankly isn't for someone in a relationship or she can continue at the cost of you which tells you she was going to dump you soon any way.
>>
>>17979338
She's testing u like an apple on a bear or luring s fish with a worm on a hook play her game and outlast her follow ur heart op don't be trapped by dogma ( other people's thinking and working and realities and ideas lol )
>>
File: IMG_0718.png (201KB, 528x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0718.png
201KB, 528x498px
Your grillfriend sounds like a whore, senpai.
>>
>>17979450
This.

The fact that she's branching out to specifically want "male friends" is a red flag. And the fact that she stayed out longer with two random guys, coming home at a much later hour, is a bloody red flag. Men and woman can't be friends and I can guarantee you they want to go balls deep in your girl.

Trust isn't an issue when someone is being stupid. So ignore the other dood on this post because about the validity of your trust towards your gf.

Break up with her. Life is too short to settle for someone who's living out a single lifestyle. Find someone who is more closely aligned with your lifestyle and you will be so much happier.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.