[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of everyone picking on me for my background and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
I'm tired of everyone picking on me for my background and skin colour. It's been going on since childhood (raised in 98% white town). I didn't let it get to me at first, but all these years of insults and hateful comments are starting to take their toll.
>>
>>17979282
This is a new America & you're not wanted anymore. Leave like Obama did, with his tail between his legs.
>>
>>17979292

My family has been in America for generations, more than many white Americans.
>>
>>17979282
How are you picked on OP?
>>
>>17979282
Don't internalize the hatred. Most people don't feel that way towards you, it's just that the assholes are more vocal.
>>
>>17979294
But have they been in power for generations? Us whites have the power, so we stay. Don't like it, leave.
>>
>>17979317

Used to be physical as a child. I'd get into a fight or two every week, fights I wouldn't provoke. They'd usually happen on my way back home after school was done. That on top of racial slurs like nigger, coon, etc. I've grown to be quite big (6'3, 210lbs), so no one starts a fight with me anymore, but I'll get the comments all the same.

>>17979318

>Most people don't feel that way towards you

I don't know, man. It's hard to feel that way when it's been happening for so long. Even my neighbour whom I've known since childhood says some nasty stuff to my family and me.
>>
>>17979292
It sounds like Obama did nothing for this chap, he said years not months

Shoo shoo straw man
>>
>>17979331
The funny thing is you would probably get more shit and more fights in a high black population area.

Everybody gets shit growing up you just happen to be black, stop being a priss.
>>
Deuteronomy 23:7

Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

Used to be a huge racist personality on /pol/, I hate those days now. Try not to take it seriously, hate is inwardly and leaves one without peace of mind. I am almost certain a lot of those that hated you, will look back in shame.
>>
>>17979331
Those things happened to me too and I'm white. It's best not to worry about those things. People are going to hate other people, often for no reason at all.
>>
>>17979282
Why don't you just try moving to a successful black country?

Oh wait, there are none.

Fuck off and stop whining. You're lucky white people put up with you at all.
>>
>>17979356
Fuck off hoe and eat some mayo with your nationalist ass.
>>
>>17979282
Move to Kentucky. It's great here. You may still get called nigger, but nobody will hate you because of it.
>>
>>17979356
Kill yourself, shithead.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.