[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys i seriously need help. I had a fight with my gf. I made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Relationship-Problems.jpg (36KB, 680x454px) Image search: [Google]
Relationship-Problems.jpg
36KB, 680x454px
Guys i seriously need help.
I had a fight with my gf. I made some fair points (i.e. that i can't promise that i won't see my female best friend a few times in a year). Problem is, i put it in a very hypocritical way. Biggest problem - we had it via cellphone. When we stopped she acted like she's sorry and that she knows it's her fault. Problem is, next day i tried to contact her and she ignored me. She texted me 2 days after the argument, only because i was so worried that i asked her to just let me know if she's ok. She told me that she felt like she was "the worst thing that happened to me" and basically keeps me away all the time. Since we're not living together and we can only see each other on weekends, i decided that even though she finishes late and i wasn't supposed to visit her i'd do it anyway. I woke up today and saw a text from her saying that she doens't want me to come over today or tomorrow. What the fuck am i supposed to do right now?
>>
Respect her wishes that she doesn't want to share you with your female friend.
>>
>>17977688
I had that female friend since childhood, I am willing to compromise, but she basically told me she doesn't want to see me.
>>
Shameless, bump. Should i ignore the fact she told me not to come over and go anyway?
>>
Look, male/female friends in a relationship are hard, particularly when they're best friends and (I assume) the friend sees you more than your gf does. Try to see it from her perspective; if she had a male best friend she saw more than you. She's jealous and probablyfeeling very insecure.

You need to make her see that SHE'S the one you're going out with, presumably in love or falling in love with. You don't want a relationship with your friend.

Don't just let it go. Take it from a girl, she in all likelihood wants you to visit, but make some grand gesture to both apologise and accept her apology.
>>
>>17977875
Thank you. Decided to go, buy flowers and apologize. This was our first big fight and i after that i realized how i undervalued her attention. Wish me luck.
>>
>>17977957
Good luck. Only, flowers are a bit overrated. Does she have particular interests you could buy something smallish to cater to? The whole point is that you want to show that you care about her.

For example, my bf is a big Dragon Ball fan and I got him a little set of the figures as an apology, and one time he got me a plushie of my favourite pokemon (so we're a little childish sometimes. It's fun to revisit the happier days of youth).

Do something similar, but with whatever her interests are. Make it personal.
>>
>>17977963
She loves flowers and hinted me alot of times she'd love to see some (well i'm a big insensitive moron so i didn't take a hint). She also makes fun of how she had a rabbit as a child, which had the same name as me, so i'm gonna get her a rabbit plushie.
>>
>>17977696
This sounds like something she's going to either pull frequently, or be passive aggressive about anytime you bring up your friend. I just got out of a 5 year relationship that was like this. Telling you now it's not worth it.
>>
>>17977974
Excellent idea. Good luck dude.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.