[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to admit, i still didn't get over my ex. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 4324235312.png (7KB, 220x180px) Image search: [Google]
4324235312.png
7KB, 220x180px
I have to admit, i still didn't get over my ex.

It's been exactly 1 year and 4 months since she dumped me and never contacted me again, and i STILL didn't get over her. It still hurts /adc/, i loved her so much, so much, she was everything i wanted, she was my pretty ginger girl, i thought we would be together forever but she dumped me and left me completely shattered.

The pain has been diminishing, but from time to time, i remember her, i dream that she called me and said she wanted to see me again, but i know it's NEVER going to happen. She's gone forever and i must accept that, but why is this so hard? Why did it have to be like this?

I'm so pathetic, i don't know what to do with my life...
>>
Yesterday i dreamed with her yet again, i dreamed that we randomly passed by each other on the street, and then she turned to me, gave me a hug and said she missed me and wanted to be with me forever.
Then i woke up and started crying like the pathetic loser that i am.

I miss her so much, why you did this to me, F?
>>
Its ok OP i still love my ex and its veen 8 years.... youll get used to it.... just coninue to live life....its the only option u have these fwelings might never go away.... accept them as your curse /illness/ and take the necessary steps to be able to live with it
>>
>>17977525
such is life my friend.

please dont settle for the bitter glass of life.

direct this pain to something and fight through. it will hurt more than anything but you will be at a better place after.

you will be thankful to yourself if you do.

it happens to the best of us OP. good luck
>>
>>17977525
I'm about 2 years 2 months into mine. It's starting to get better.
>>
How long were you dating OP?

Usually it takes about 1/4 of the time spent together in order to feel completely over them.

Since it's been so long you really have nothing to lose by reaching out saying something like "Hey I saw something yesterday that made me think of you. It'd be great to see you again sometime over a tea/coffee."

If she responds, cool. If not, cool. Keep moving forward, OP. I suggest you shift your pain into exercise and creativity. Also date other women.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.