[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, I work in accounting/audit so I'm used to working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1400467607102.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1400467607102.gif
2MB, 235x180px
/adv/, I work in accounting/audit so I'm used to working with different people in different clients/offices.

I'm in a special project and this week I just met this one girl. Let's keep in mind that I'm an outgoing autistic robot and that I have very kinda different hobbies and tastes that I don't share with anyone I meet,

Now, this co-worker girl is special as fuck, she's introverted like me and she likes comics and manga and the same rock music and same sports and vidya and alcohol shit like me.

Naturally, when we speak I can speak very fluently to her, and I feel very confident when talking to her and she laughs when I say jokes and shit.

Now, the problem is I'm just 22, I just moved out of parents house, I got myself a senior position, "decent" money for my age, I rent my own place with a roomie, I'm about to get a car.

SHE is 30, already divorced, has her own place and car, she might be a manager soon, already has a 9 year old kid, has mentioned she doesn't want kids, I'm under the impression that even though she's introverted she still wants Chad Thundercock and I'm no Chad Thundercock.

Like today I went partying with other co-workers, and she said she was staying "home reading books".

How should I handle the situation? I really wanna give it a chance. Maybe I wont' work with her more after the next week.
>>
>>17977368
>she's introverted like me and she likes comics and manga and the same rock music and same sports and vidya and alcohol shit like me.
Do you actually like her romantically? Because you could say this about someone you just have intentions of being friends with too.
>>
>>17977377
Yeah I think she's hot.

>Because you could say this about someone you just have intentions of being friends with too.
I mean yeah we could be friends but this is new for me, I'm an autistic robot,, one that's like drinking heavily and doing psychedelics though.

I don't live in America or Europe where my tastes or hobbies are common, so this girl is kinda special.
>>
>>17977380
>I'm 22 years old. Decently attractive, beard, muscular, etc. I work at a store where I know a lot of regular customers. There's a really big group of girls from the nearest high school that come in every other day. One of them always flirts with me. Pretty bluntly too, like when I found out her friend shares my name, she said "Yeah, I've got a thing for guys named x", saying "I'm way better on alcohol", or telling me she comes just to look at my pretty eyes.
Well from what you've said, there's really no indication that she wants to date you or anything. She probably sees you as a kid brother or something, if I'm being honest
>>
>>17977394
Ignore the greentext, must have had that shit highlighted for some reason
>>
>>17977394
>Well from what you've said, there's really no indication that she wants to date you or anything. She probably sees you as a kid brother or something, if I'm being honest
But I've only known her for a week, how do you know?
>>
>>17977438
I'm assuming you're asking about the kid brother part? Because that's how 30 year old women feel about 22 year old guys, that's how.
>>
>>17977368
>the problem is I'm just 22, I just moved out of parents house, I got myself a senior position, "decent" money for my age, I rent my own place with a roomie, I'm about to get a car.
This is considered above average by 4chan standard
>>
File: 1465356603196.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465356603196.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>17977440
>>17977440
Can you further elaborate?

What about our shared interests, doesn't that matter? All the end all that matters is money and wealth?

Do you think I shouldn't even try asking her out?

This shit is kinda significant to me, this is like my first steps on being normal and outgoing.
>>
>>17977448
forgot to add kek
>>
>>17977448
>This is considered above average by 4chan standard
Is that good or bad?

Where I live you usually leave your house when you marry, so I kinda left my parent's house soon, but not too soon.
>>
>>17977454
>Can you further elaborate?
What's there to elaborate on? There's a significant age difference, and coupled with the fact that it's generally the norm for the guy to be older than the girl, I just don't see it being likely that she's interested in you as more than a friend from the limited information she's given you

>What about our shared interests, doesn't that matter?
Do you actually think that all that matters in a relationship is shared interests? Because that's really not the case.

>All the end all that matters is money and wealth?
What? You have some twisted ideas about what matters in a relationship

>Do you think I shouldn't even try asking her out?
If you want. I mean, it's your life, do what you want.
>>
>>17977368
>I really wanna give it a chance

The fuck is stopping you fampai? Ask her out. What's the worst that's gonna happen? She says no and then everything goes back to the way it is now as long as you're not gonna be weird about it.

Seems pretty simple.
>>
If she was interested, don't you think she would have joined you and your colleagues for drinks?
>>
>>17977472
>shy girls don't avoid social situations even if they're interested in one of the parties involved

Sure thing.
>>
>>17977458
it's good. You're on the right track!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.