[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently staying at a big chain 5 star hotel with my mom. Someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_31061-images(2)-730506925.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31061-images(2)-730506925.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Currently staying at a big chain 5 star hotel with my mom. Someone tried to break in, broke the door handle, and bled all over the porch. Security took forever to arrive after repeated calls. What should i do now? Is this grounds for compensation?
>>
What's there to compensate for?
>>
>>17977355
Complain about how upset you are and how unsafe your poor mother feels after this horrible thing happened and security failed to respond. I bet they'll bend over backwards to offer you something to make you happy.
>>
>>17977412
This, also imply that you are semi important and you might feel to talk to your friends on social media about how horrible and shocked you feel, and that the hotel security was very bad/ hotel did not react in a manner as which was to be expected for a five star hotel.
>>
>>17977355
>chain
>5 star
Pick one.
>>
>>17977355
Don't play bigshot or anything like that. Just say that it has been a traumatic experience for both of you and you want to feel safer.

At the very least, they'll move you to a better room and offer one night's refund. You might get the whole bill wiped off. Don't demand more or you'll get less
>>
Talk to the police? What kind of third world shithole do you live in where this happens?
>>
>>17978362
Teenager detected. There are plenty of luxury chains.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.