[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Last two girls I've hooked up with I've found out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

>Last two girls I've hooked up with I've found out they have had 50+ sex partners

This is just a coincidence, right? That isn't the norm, right? Most other girls I'm with I think are between 0 - 10.
>>
>>17977156
Fuck no that's not the norm.

Get yourself to the clinic.
>>
>>17977156
No, that;s not the norm. Get yourself checked for STIs, quickly.
>>
OP stop lying on /adv/

We all know you're a faggot.
>>
>>17977156
It's kind of the norm because there are sluts who are addicted to cock who end up supplying it most often even though most girls only sleep with guys they're in long term relationships with and a handful of one night stands. The trick is to be one of those one night stands for normal girls and to avoid the turbosluts. Luckily that's what college is for.
>>
>>17977156
>Last two girls I've hooked up with
>hooked up
>expecting girls who hook up not to have a lot of sex partners

That being said it's still a high number. Hope you used a condom.
>>
>>17977156
This is why I would be worried as hell about randomly hooking up with somebody.
>>
>>17977156
What the fuck are you even talking about?
That a couple of ho's want to fuck anything without abandon doesn't reveal anything,about anybody, except you and them.
>>
>>17977156
>>Last two girls I've hooked up

Look man... not that I've got anything against hook ups...

But I there's this famous saying that goes along the lines of:
>people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

And even more pertinently, this line in this black book that's kinda popular that goes along the lines of:

>He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
(I'm not at all religious either, but funnily enough, that's Jesus chastising people basically for calling people whores and looking down on them, when they themselves haven't got any moral ground whatsoever to stand on)

Pick one:
- Don't give a fuck
- Give a fuck and don't hook up with people you don't have the first idea about

Because the fact that you hooked up with two people that hooked up with 50+ partners--without knowing that first--says you're just a big a slut as them.

That's called being a hypocrite.

A good rule of thumb in life is you should avoid cognitive dissonance where you can. Change things so that doesn't happen.
>>
You are having casual sex on an apparently regular basis, and you're surprised the women you're doing it with sleep around a lot. Yes, the average woman doesn't sleep around that much but god damn you are chasing the ones who do for a reason you dingaling.

>>17977206
He also told her to stop whoring around. Jesus was a gracious figure, but let's not pretend he wasn't a hard ass either.
>>
If they're American girls in the millennial age range that's standard

Welcome to the world of 3rd wave feminism

>Most other girls I'm with I think are between 0 - 10.
That's boyfriends, not sex partners. If you ask how many guys they've been with, they'll lie and just tell you how many boyfriends because they know how you'd react to the truth.
>>
>>17977227
>That's boyfriends, not sex partners. If you ask how many guys they've been with, they'll lie and just tell you how many boyfriends because they know how you'd react to the truth.

fugg...
>>
>>17977227
Is America really that bad? I'm a millenial aged girl (not American), and I've had exactly one boyfriend, who i have slept with, and no other sexual partners to speak of.
>>
>>17977323
You're also an autistic 4chan user

Also relating to this topic
>acquaintance shows me 37 y/o chick from tinder
>says he's going over to her place tonight
>I tell him to wrap it up
>he laughs and says he never does

I think this is actually really common among people my age. No one wants to use a condom for some reason.

>be me
>hook up with tinder chick
>she gives me head
>immediately starts riding me
>have to awkwardly tell her to stop so I can put a condom on

literally no 20 something gives a fuck about safe sex for some reason
>>
>>17977327
>No one wants to use a condom for some reason.
It doesn't feel as good. But weighing it against all of the potential consequences isn't fun, so it's ignored.
>>
>>17977327
cool story
>>
>>17977339
I agree it doesn't feel as good, but I'll only not use one with a girl who I am dating exclusively and even then that's after we've been together for a bit and I trust her
>>
>>17977156
Yes, it is the norm, people havn't woken up to how bad it has gotten, women are cruising out to 4-10 partners before college now, and in college some of them smash out one a week, even at one a month, by the time they are 25-27 they have been with over 30, that is just subtracting the times they had a serious boyfriend they didn't cheat with, then they broke up and tried out 12-15 guys before they got another one.
This is aspulute fact.
Women lie HARD about this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.