[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw girl you're stalking on twitter now has a boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: foreveralonetransparent.png (99KB, 898x1042px) Image search: [Google]
foreveralonetransparent.png
99KB, 898x1042px
>tfw girl you're stalking on twitter now has a boyfriend

Is there a more soul crushing feel? What's the best way to circumvent this depredation?
>>
>>17977067
Kill yourself immediately.
>>
File: ssrWFYY.jpg (37KB, 400x529px) Image search: [Google]
ssrWFYY.jpg
37KB, 400x529px
A nice glass of scotch and getting off Twitter.
>>
>>17977067

stop stalking people on twitter you fucking creep
>>
File: cat-and-its-pizza.jpg (46KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
cat-and-its-pizza.jpg
46KB, 600x640px
>>17977070
>>17977075
The feminism is strong with /adv/, I see.
>>
>>17977082

>useless KHV

>so afraid of "feminists" and "feminism"

>thinks stalking women online is normal, healthy, and masculine

>gets depressed when a human being starts dating another human being

get off the fucking computer and live a fucking life
>>
>>17977082
thinking stalking is bad is conflated with feminism
JFC
>>
Step1 - Stop stalking girls you don't expect to have anything with, ESPECIALLY if you like her

Step 2- Go out and find another girl. It's the best way to get over a crush.
>>
If it's just a public Twitter account whose tweets can be read by the whole world, I'm not seeing a whole lot about it that makes it stalking unless you're going out of your way to meet that person. It's fixation at best.
>>
File: 8IB2T.png (589KB, 4000x3262px) Image search: [Google]
8IB2T.png
589KB, 4000x3262px
>>17977070
>>17977075
>>17977091
>>17977094
>>17977096
Yeah, /adv/ has definitely become SJW central these days.
>>
>>17977097
O shit, missed that he said he's just doing it on twitter
Well, that's pathetic, but not actually abusive, I guess.
>>
>>17977101
Really?

Because the most common advice I see is "kill yourself".
>>
File: crabpuppy.jpg (109KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
crabpuppy.jpg
109KB, 682x1024px
>>17977108
Given to people or ideas that SJWism frown upon.
>>
>>17977113
No, I mean in general. Like, on any given thread.
>>
>>17977115
Isn't that a general 4chan thing, though?
>>
>>17977116
Yeah, but saying that kinda defeats the purpose of calling it "SJW central" when in 80% of threads, regardless you're going to find people suggesting that the best advice in any situation is to kill yourself. I don't think it's the SJW thing so much as people just telling people to kill themselves because we're on fucking 4chan anyway.
>>
Tfw forgot to log into sockpuppet for fb stalking
>>
I once stumbled upon the Twitter account of a girl I used to have a class with in college. I was shocked by the amount of things we had in common, and started regretting never talking to her when I had the chance.

She posted absolutely everything on Twitter. So at one point, I was considering showing up at one of her frequent hangouts and meeting her, but pretending like this is the first time I've seen her, and getting to know her like you would a stranger you just met.

That was until she posted a tweet about having to hide somewhere until her roommate came, because someone else was stalking her. Made me feel too guilty to continue that habit.
>>
>>17977067
>Hard Alcohol

At least thats what I do anytime really strong negative feelings come up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.