[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, let's say I want to spank and choke my girl during sex.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: chowhound.jpg (233KB, 1475x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chowhound.jpg
233KB, 1475x1080px
So, let's say I want to spank and choke my girl during sex. How on earth would I bring up the subject? I guess I could always just do it, but I think that could go wrong.
>>
>>17976704

bring up sex. then ask her about her fantasies, desires, what she likes. then pry deeper. than share yours.
>>
have literally never met a girl who didnt like those two things. just start out gentle and if she reacts well, go for it
>>
>>17976714

Pretty much this.

Just do it but start small then build up based on her responses
>>
Just talk with her and share you'd enjoy trying that out. If she's into it, cool. If not, respect that and move on.
>>
I WISH MY BOYFRIEND WOULD DO THIS.

Lightly though. Don't beat the fuck out of her. Know your strength and how much she can take.

Before actual sex... during the kissing sessions, bend her over and spank, escalate it in the bedroom, see how she reacts. A guy did this to me once and it turned me on a lot. I have a boyfriend though so I didn't follow through.
>>
>>17976714
Thirded. Why are all girls such degenerate whores that want me to choke or abuse them? Making love is "boring sex" to them.
>>
>>17976804
>Making love is "boring sex" to them.

No it's not.. If your version of 'making love' is to thrust and achieve orgasm, that is boring. When you make love, spanking, dirty talking, choking CAN be included. Idiot.
>>
>>17976811
>achieving orgasm is boring
You're just a whore.
>>
>>17976811
>When you make love, spanking, dirty talking, choking CAN be included.
I don't understand. Those are very unloving actions.
>>
>>17976814
Learn to have better sex then you won't be such a loser.
>>
>>17976814
You're just a close minded fucker. Spanking and choking are so tame compared to other kinky things.
>>
just do it. don't worry about tellin her
>>
>>17976823
>>When you make love, spanking, dirty talking, choking CAN be included.

>I don't understand. Those are very unloving actions.

It's not just about the actions. It's about the build up, about mutually being on a primal level. If your girlfriend isn't in the mood and you try to do that suddenly, she is going to go wtf. But if you are teasing each other during the day and go home, watch the magic happen.

Sex starts in the mind, heart and so on... Physical pleasure is achieved after the fact.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.