[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been dating my gf for 4 years >recently start a security

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1484075864057.png (345KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484075864057.png
345KB, 640x480px
>been dating my gf for 4 years
>recently start a security job
>they're dicking me around with my paycheque, but I'm starting a new, much better job in a few days
>my girlfriend has been losing her shit, demanding that I tell this security company to fuck off, and to file formal complaints with whoever will listen because I was referred to this job from a government agency
>this is because they were 5 days late paying me my first cheque, which was semi-monthly, so these hours are from before christmas
>I tell her today that I actually received my cheque, and that I've filed formal complaints with various government agency
>now she just wants me to skip work entirely on principle
>I think this is patently ridiculous, tell her I'm going to my shift
>now we're in a giant fight over arbitrary bullshit that has no impact on her life, particularly since we both have money, and my parents have been helping me out while this job is dicking me around
What do I do about this bullshit?
>>
Tell her knock off her bullshit and let man handel his business. You don't need mommy
>>
>>17976091
>gf
>>not wife
this is not her business. how you handle your employment situation is entirely on you. tell her this in a diplomatic manner. if she continues to behave irrationally, this may be (see:is likely) an indicator that she is not suitable for marriage
>>
>>17976105
Oh I am NOT getting married to her ever. Honestly, things have been going down hill and I think this is close to the tipping point. I was more concerned about dealing with her bullshit than I was getting stabbed by the homeless drug addicts I'm responsible for at 2am.

How do you approach this diplomatically? She's pulling the ol' "don't ever ask for my advice again if you arent going to take it" line, when I asked her for advice once, like two weeks ago, and she hasn't shut up about it ever since.

I'm unsatisfied with our sex life, and the only reason I haven't left is because we share a lot of the same hobbies and we have cats. I have to give that bitch full body massages every day and we bang like once a month, if I'm lucky.
>>
>>17976130
sounds like a one sided relationship.
Also sounds like you have a lot more to talk about with her than just this thing about your job.
If you want to salvage the relationship talk to her about the things that are bothering you about the relationship itself. The lack of sex is a relationship killer.
>>
>>17976130
Okay.. this escalated quickly.. Just break up if you hate each other so much.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.