[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i know i fell in love too quickly. this time it was only a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

i know i fell in love too quickly. this time it was only a month but still this relationship mattered more to me than i can explain.

up until the day she revealed by instagram she's dating someone else, she was telling me about movies she wants to show me and making plans for the weekend and playing songs for me that she thought i would like. it must have been the happiest i have felt with someone else and she always said how happy she was to see me. i stayed at her house many times and i had met her family. but i was not worth an explanation apparently as she ignored all of my texts and calls. It just came out of nowhere and it feels unreal.

i tried for a few days to get her to respond to me. eventually all she said was "it was never mutual" and blocked me entirely.

i've been with several girls, and i could easily start going on dates with someone else whenever i want to. but i'm afraid because i know that no one else will make me feel as good as she did. i have never had this much trouble getting over someone.

everyone i've told about this have said the same things so i'm pretty sure i know what people here will say. but i don't feel better off and i can't just forget about her and my feelings for her even though she's hurt me very bad.

i can’t have her back, i can’t get any closure, and i can’t move on. can i get any advice either on what happened to her or how to move on or what i can do to forget this entirely?
>>
>>17975057

Jesus christ, have you been in a relationship before? It just sounds like you enjoyed the attention a lot, it was a month dude just move on.

You were never in love with her, she just made you happy because it felt real for a moment.
>>
>>17975061
yes i have

i know it's wrong

i still feel this way
>>
>>17975063

You have closure, she told you she never felt that way about you. Just remove evidence of her, block her etc and try your best to move on. You'll feel the same about another girl down the track.
>>
>>17975069
>>17975061
okay allow me to backpedal a bit and admit i made the op over the top

i have 100% confidence i'm going to move on soon and i never did not believe that and i'm not ruined or any of that shit. i feel fine most of the day this past week. but atnight when i try to sleep i'll think of another stupid thing that i miss and my thoughts go to what i posted

i used to have really bad confidence but i got over it.
>>
>>17975084
i also don't have anyone to talk to this late so i just said some dumb shit here to help clear my head
>>
oh and the "it wasn't mutual" was bullshit. or rather it was bullshit when we mutually agreed to start dating a month ago, we met each other and hooked up long before that.

i'm upset because i didn't expect her to be this hurtful of a person but that's what i got. i'm perceptive enough to noticed warning signs. she was the sneakiest bitch i've ever met. it really came out of nowhere.

and i guess for closure i mean i want to know the details of this other dude. that's asking too much. but i saw her all the time, i just can't see where he could have came from.
>>
>>17975118
>and i guess for closure i mean i want to know the details of this other dude

get a life bruh
>>
>>17975124
and it's a bad idea because it will make you feel bad. and you risk the chance of embarrassing and degrading yourself.
>>
>>17975129
>>17975124
oh i'm not asking her to give that and i know i don't really want that.

again i'm just throwing some of my bad thoughts out in the open right now because i no one is awake to talk to. i don't truly believe or want to act on the things i'm saying

it actually is helping for me
>>
besides the fact she's heartless, we had very similar tastes in everything and i would have preferred to have stayed friends than to ever date her

oh well
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.