[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep gaining weight so whenever I buy clothes they end up not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0803.jpg (55KB, 565x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0803.jpg
55KB, 565x253px
I keep gaining weight so whenever I buy clothes they end up not fitting in a month or two

Also I'm not used to being this size so I don't know what to wear to suit this new shape

I'm a girl btw, officially hit 200lbs today

Any clothing advice welcome
>>
>>17973698
stop gaining weight then it begin to be unhealthy
>>
Yeah uh....maybe examine the issues that are causing you to eat so much and handle them?

Or just keep buying fat bitch clothes?
>>
>>17973698
>officially hit 200lbs today
>>>/gym/
>>
>>17973698

Wtf do you mean "what do I wear" - stores obviously carry clothes for women your size. Just buy clothes that are similar to what you wore before but bigger.

And maybe a bit more conservative.

AND stop eating so much. You never even mentioned eating in the OP even though it's obviously what's causing the weight gain.
>>
>>17973716
I have binge eating disorder it's not really something that can be fixed without years of therapy
>>
WTF DUDE
STOP EATING
>>
>>17973721
well....why don't you get into years of therapy?
>>
>>17973726
Because if she fixes her problems, then she can no longer use them as an excuse and a crutch in her life!

I hat fucking mentally ill people.
>>
>>17973698
Stop eating fatty
>>
>>17973726
I already am

It's going to take years to work, if it des at all
>>
>>17973757
what makes you think that?

It can take years if that's how long you want it to take.

I've been in therapy plenty myself. Once for like a year straight, and it didn't work because I really wasn't ready to change my shit. Once I got it in my head I really wanted to, it only took about a month with a good therapist to figure out all my motivations and problems.

Get a good therapist, one who actually gets it. Not easy to do, but always keep looking around.

Then...you actually have to want to change, that's the hard part.
>>
>turning into an immobile lard monster
>asks for clothing advice instead of dieting advice

are you retarded OP?
>>
>200lbs
>Asking for clothing advice to fit your new shape?

No girl should be over 150 imo...eat less than what required calories to maintain your weight and move more.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.