[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ I've been working for 4 days, is my first job ever,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Hi /adv/ I've been working for 4 days, is my first job ever, I'm feeling bad, I feel like I'm stupid and useless, the worst, is I don't want to feel better,I don't see the point of working, and ironically, this job is very good economically speaking I'm 22, and I don't see were I'm going. I just want to hear you.
>>
>>17973593
What are your hobbies?
>>
>>17973631
Guitar, video games, but I don't like those as much as I used to
>>
File: 1483625683094.jpg (73KB, 601x625px) Image search: [Google]
1483625683094.jpg
73KB, 601x625px
>>17973647
I'm quitting my job, I'm constantly stressed because of it.
I don't have enough time for myself, I work all fucking day.
Work, sleep, repeat.
I'm tired, I can't concentrate, or even hold information at this point.

The pay was excellent, I can't deny that, I bought all the stuff I needed.
But I just can't keep doing this.
There's a little part of me that is scared/ sad because I don't know what to do after I quit, if I'll ever find another job.
But I just want to Leave that place, take a deep breath and just relax, do the stuff I enjoy.

Hopefully die soon...
>>
>>17973690
Almost dat feel, only I don't want anything
>>
>>17973593
Don't let your life revolve around your job. It's about your perception. Your job is just the thing you do to make money; that's the point of working (the only one you need). If you feel stupid/useless because you're bad at it, just apply yourself more and focus on doing better, and you'll find that being good at it is rewarding enough in itself that the demeaning nature of the job levels out to something you can ignore, allowing you to focus on the other 2/3 of your day. Don't say "I just can't tho" because you can, there's no reason you can't, that's just laziness speaking. You COULD just not, and trudge through the muck of fatigue and self-dissastisfaction day after day since you couldn't be bothered to be a responsible adult, and eventually get fired for incompetence or quit out of shame, at which points your options are vagrancy or leeching off of society or those close to you, all of which are but different shades of degeneracy, eventually dying penniless and without an ounce of respect. But I like to assume the best out of people, so I don't think that'll happen; just try a little harder and you'll get out of your funk.
>>
>>17973593
Everyone, absolutely EVERYONE, hates the first week on a job, and everyone, absolutely EVERYONE makes stupid mistakes during the first week on the job.

It gets a lot better next week.
>>
>>17975126
>>17975008
Ty guys, :), I'll try
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.