[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the latest your period has ever been? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1191.jpg (211KB, 852x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1191.jpg
211KB, 852x568px
What's the latest your period has ever been?

I've never had a late period before and now it's day 30 and I don't even feel slightly crampy yet. I've never even had piv sex, but I'm still secretly freaking out. Please tell me your stories to help calm me.
>>
Day 30 as in you're two days late? I've been a week late before, as a virgin. happens all the time.

You're probably just stressed out, which delays periods. I had a friend once who was like two weeks late and went to the uni gynecologist worried she was pregnant. The gyno said she wasn't pregnant and that they always get an influx of girls with late periods during finals week (which it was) lol.

>I've never even had piv sex

you're not pregnant
>>
The longest I've ever went was skipping a month entirely, only happened twice. Once, the very second month after I first got my period, and another time a year or two ago.

If it's late enough, it'll typically just skip entirely and come back next cycle although you're not at that point yet. And if you miss twice in a row, it's worth seeing a doctor over. But skipping a period isn't very important unless it's a regular thing.

As for being late by a day or two, that's not noteworthy at all.
>>
Mine has been 4 days late before. You're probably fine, but if it skipped you may just be extremely stressed. Just chill, get a massage, it's all good, hun.
>>
>>17973597
Yeah just day 30 of the cycle. I really hope I'm not pregnant. We still do rubbing together down there sometimes, which I know carries some risk, even if small.

Thank you for all of the replies so far. I know I'm being a total baby, but hearing the experiences really does help.
>>
>>17973694
You're worrying about nothing. I did the same thing the first time my boyfriend came on me, nowhere near my vagina. Period wasn't even late and there was effectively no risk, I just full on panicked right after.

You're just anxious. It happens. But it's nothing to be concerned for so try to relax.
>>
>>17973713
Thank you anon
>>
>>17973694
You're most likely fine, but there is a risk. You should get on the pill to avoid worrying in the future.
>>
>>17973743
Yeah and maybe I'll just stop doing that stuff until then. I'm not crazy about the pill, so I'm thinking for when I start birth control maybe either the arm implant or copper IUD, but those still both have risks and potential side effects that make me not want to even try.
>>
>>17973743
>the pill

that shit will ruin her hormones. women change on that stuff. your body is supposed to go through a natural process.
>>
A week.
Scary shit. But I like raw sex so I brought it upon myself. But now I'm on birth control, so I don't have to worry about that anymore
>>
>>17973503

I am sure it's nothing, you know there are a lot of factors that,generally, influence your cycle, like stress. So you better calm down!

Do you have a steady cycle, always 28 days?
I used to have a steady cycle, then it began to be slighty longer, up to 32 days sometimes, it always stressed me out, even though I was extremelly careful and logically no pregnancy possible. One day I went to the gynecologist and she said I had polycystic ovary syndrome, which was the cause of the long cycles. So basically I was freaking out about being pregnant and I wasn't even ovulating!

I am on the pill now, which regulates my cycles. But one time it even skipped a month. Almost died of panic. For nothing. Because it is all normal stuff, hormones sometimes are just a bitch.

So don't worry, that is super common. Just chill.
>>
It's totally normal anon. I once skipped several months in a row...I wasn't eating. Periods get skipped for all kinds of reasons.
>>
>>17974141
Yeah I decided to look back on my calanders and check. I apparently did have a 35 day cycle once two years ago if I wrote everything down correctly. Then two cycles were 31 a few months after that. I was just caught off guard because I haven't had one past 29 for a year and a half now. I've never missed a period in my life, so I hope that's not what's happening.
>>
>>17973503
Once I had nearly two months pass between periods, I was a virgin but it still freaked me out. Granted my cycle is always more than a month, but it was still a good two weeks late. I think it's too early to worry.
>>
>tfw it still hasn't come yet
>>
I'm 22 and I still haven't had mine, don't worry.
>>
>>17973503
I have skipped entire periods because I was so stressed.
>>
>>17974734
See? It is all normal.
I only missed it once due to the pill, it reduced my flow a lot, which is also normal, I've already stressed about that and checked it was ok.

I also keep track of all that, to guide me and calm me down when I panic. I use an app on my phone, tells me the estimated date for the next cycle, when is my fertile, which syntoms could happen depending on the time of the month and everyday it tells me a different random fact about periods. It's quite useful.
>>
>>17973694
>>17973713
Lol literally same experience. Bf at the time came on my fucking tits. Still managed to work myself up the next day that "maybe I got some on my hands and then touched myself". Was completely prepared to an hero, and I was on the pill and everything.
The paranoia hits us all. I think you get more comfortable with more experience. Or so I hope. Never had a sexual experience since personally, but I do have a tad more faith that freak accidents aren't gonna happen like that.
>>
>>17973766
Well yeah, your body is supposed to get pregnant. That's the natural course of action.

The only "side effect" I had with the pill was my breasts got more tender. I'll take that small side effect for peace of mind if the condom breaks any day.
Otherwise my only option is never have sex ever in my life or get my uterus removed. Because I require 3 forms of protection every time to feel at ease with my chances of getting my life destroyed.
>>
>>17976266
>my only option is never have sex ever in my life

Please exercise this option so that you can no longer infect the gene pool with ur autism
>>
>>17976117
Is it because you are a """girl"""?
>>
>>17976298
I never planed to spread my genes in the first place. Thats why I put such effort into ensuring I will never be pregnant. Kids are just black holes that suck away your money and happiness.
>>
The red rain has come. Thank you to all of the kind anons who consoled my paranoid ass.
>>
>>17973503
I had been two weeks late before, I basically am two weeks late every time I am really stressed.

I also skipped a month or two a few times.

For a total delay veteran - do a pregnancy test now, one in a couple of days, and then forget about it till it comes.
>>
it's fine-ish
weight gain, weight loss, sickness, too much stress even can throw off your period by a week
if your weight gain or existing body fat is in an area of high hormone concentration it might be month(s) before you see another one
it's only at that time or a bit earlier to worry about it, pregnancy or hormone disruption
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.