[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yet another how to get GF thread Hello everyone, I am 26

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: lovely.jpg (84KB, 761x711px) Image search: [Google]
lovely.jpg
84KB, 761x711px
>Yet another how to get GF thread
Hello everyone,

I am 26 and still completely oblivious regarding on how to be social or talk to girls even tho i had 4 girlfriends previously and 2 one night stands ( all of them hit on me rather than vice versa).
I found this girl that i really like on tinder.
She added me on facebook, we talked she seemd nice.
She is from a smaller city nearby and frequently travels to my city for University.
We study(studied in my case) the same field - Design.
We have been talking alot imediately after we connected on facebook but i think i fucked it up somewhere.
This was around the beginning the month of december
I asked her out a couple of time and she politely refused by finding reasons she cant come to my city.
I think this is where i fucked up. Since then things kind of died. I did send her some songs, she seemd very open and positive but i avoided asking her out again because that wouldve been awkward since she obviously dodged it like 5 times.
She recently posted an image of her on facebook saying she wants to be "taken out either on a date or by a sniper".
I have no idea what that means since i already asked her out.
I consider myself an above average looking guy ( not muscular ) but i lack extreme confidence and can only hit on girls when drunk.
She does play games and draws like me so we have lots in common but i think i rushed it too much by asking her out. I do drugs, smoke, drink (party in general) and i think she seems to be turned off by these things.
I am generaly insecure about myself but i really wanted to have a nice woman in my life.
Since december, as i said, things kind of died out and we havent talked.
Question is, how can i approach her again without seeming like a complete douchebag who only wants to fuck random girls ? because thats what tinder makes u look like.
Should i leave her alone since she didnt want to go out with me and so much time passed without talking?
Please help, thank you.

>she looks like Zooey .
>>
bump :(
>>
>>17973252
Cute
>>
She said no. Don't bug her anymore.
Continue to be polite to her on a friendly basis but spend time working on yourself. Get more fit and confident. Maybe she'll develop an interest in you, and if she doesn't, whatever, you'll be more fit and confident.
Just don't ask her out again anytime soon.
>>
>>17973483

I guess that make sense, thank you.
>>
File: 1462176522254.jpg (33KB, 736x409px) Image search: [Google]
1462176522254.jpg
33KB, 736x409px
Lately i've been shit with sexual activities. I feel like i'm dying inside. Jokes aside, I've not masturbated for the past 2 weeks and i don't even feel like it. I'm 25. Quite concerned. Whenever a girl teases me i'm as hard as a rock but when i don't get any attention like that i'm not active at all. Last time i've been with a girl was like a year ago. Is it normal to masturbate like once in a few weeks or? Any experiences like this out there?
>>
>>17973489
I might be a bit drunk. Meant to make my own thread. hello.

In my experience tinder is shit. I get a swipe back once in like 500.
>>
Become an alchoholic rapist.
>>
>>17973489

I fap way too often haha but yeah lately i feel weird about it.
and yeah tinder is shit most of the time. Its good if you get out of the country and/or if you seem "exotic" to them.

Also dont drink alone too often :)
>>
>>17973502
I drink the pain away. I'm not an alcohol. "lol xd i'm such a troll" I shouldn't drink alone, i agree. I just do... don't know why. Probably some issues i don't want to talk about or don't even understand myself desu.
>>
>>17973506
I did not typ desu. Wtf. some new filter?
>>
>>17973506
drinking is fun, too fun, makes boring seem fun :)
>>
>>17973252
Why did you ask her out more than twice? Why did you send her songs? Stop doing these things.

Think about the reverse. If an attractive and/or intelligent and/or confident woman approached a man and was blown off just once, she would never ask that guy out again. She would, at best, wait for him to approach her the next time; or, more likely, move on to giving her attentions to another man. Otherwise she risks looking desperate. And desperation is like having awful b/o. Seriously.

You fucked up by being too persistent. You gave your power away, and made yourself look desperate. That's why she isn't reciprocating now.

Try being less eager with women. Build your confidence by 'faking it 'til you make it'. What makes you interesting?
>>
>>17973519
I asked her out more than twice because it took me a while to realise she isnt interested but yet she still "likes" some facebook posts i make.
Then why does she make a facebook post with the title "take me out either on a date or by a sniper"
As i said these interactions really confuse me.
I thought ure suppose to show interest in a girl.

I thought that by sending her songs i would also show interest in her and share something we have in common.
Music and art/design we have in common.

See i dont understand this. Why would she be blown off, i thought it was a sign of affection or trying to maintain a conversation....

I dont really know what makes me interesting. I draw for videogames, i dont do sports, i dont really have any other activities than art and partying.
>>
>>17973519
also why power ?
what do you mean i gave my power away ? what power ? why would i need power over her ?
i thought power is something related to competition.
>>
any other thoughts before this thread dies ?
thanks everyone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.