[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv >Be 22 years old >Kissless virgin If god exists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: feels.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
Hi /adv

>Be 22 years old
>Kissless virgin

If god exists he is a sadist.. Every day I am tormented by always being the one in the corner who watches others having fun. I recently started college and on the first day at the dorms I hear neighbors above me having sex while I lay in bed can't even sleep cause of them and try to escape into a good old game of WOW. I'm afraid it barely helps me anymore.
The injustice! Girls don't even notice my existence. All the good looking ones just go for the loud stupid savage males, hell some of them are even ugly. I don't get women, I really don't, though I need to deal with the curse of wanting them aswell since I'm a sexually functional hetero. It feels like nowadays they are more shallow than ever. I drive nice car, have money (not rich though), wear quality clothes, ain't obese and I think I look pretty good even. But they just want the opposite of a sophisticated good guy. I have a brother who is younger than me by 6 years and he already scores since middle school. The shame...
My little sister aswell brings her boyfriend home and I need to hear them having sex when I'm there. I feel like I live in a cruel world of jungle rules full of human savages.
What can I do to change my destiny of dying alone and leaving nothing after?
>>
>>17972787
Any time you find yourself sitting in your room doing nothing, go out. There are a fuck ton of things to do at college, places to hang and people to meet.

Get over your preconceived notions, get out and do shit you normally wouldn't
>>
>>17972787

>22
>havent had sex
>GODS A SADIST FOR MAKING ME LIVE A CUSHY FIRST WORLD LIFE WHERE MY ONLY PROBLEM IS NOT BEING FORCED TO LEARN SOCIAL SKILLS
>>
>>17972799

I tried mate, I tried new styles, haircuts, traveling, working out, even being nasty to women.. I don't feel like it changes anything. Life has it's sore losers, seems I was born to be one...
>>
Can someone give me a non banal advice I didn't hear before maybe ? please
>>
>>17972833

its 'banal' because it works. people aren't just saying 'BEEEE YOURSELFFFF'

we listed real solutions, but because you dont bother trying them, you think they dont work.

funny.

that being said, post a picture of yourself, we'll start with your first impression than go deeper and deeper trying to fix you
>>
File: justme.jpg (161KB, 1368x1824px) Image search: [Google]
justme.jpg
161KB, 1368x1824px
>>17972845
I already said I tried those advices, and yes I am being myself but that never seems to attract women.
>>
Nigga sound like Elliot Rodger
>>
>>17972845
That's what happens to posters indoctrinated by /r9k/. They only want to whine, not improve.
>>
>tfw not in the sexually unattractive 10%

Allahu Akbar
>>
>>17972863
ayyyyy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.