[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, I'm in my 30's, with a college education,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Hi /adv/,

I'm in my 30's, with a college education, full-time employment, and an independent lifestyle.

How can I impress the cool kids from my high school?
>>
>>17972642

I feel like you are asking a somewhat specific question in a vague, comedic way.

I'll give you a tip, be more straight forward and matter of fact. While your humor may entertain you, most people can't read your mind and have to pick up the pieces of what you're trying to say.

So, can you ask a more clear question?
>>
File: vlcsnap-00088.png (730KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00088.png
730KB, 1280x720px
>>17972656
Hi anon,

Why are you like this?
>>
>>17972642
>How can I impress the cool kids from my high school?

lol

you need professional help pal

if you are in your 30s and still have not gotten over the whole h.s. cool shit then definitely something is wrong somewhere

please
>>
>>17972669

First of all, the "cool kids" from your high school were never that cool at all. They were just lucky enough to be born into the right family, in the right neighborhood, around the right people, etc.

But they are all probably dispersed in different places now.

As for you? You can only impress yourself. And to an extent the people in your life. So, what do you value, and what does your social circle value? Be the best version of that you can be.
>>
>>17972642
>How can I impress the cool kids from my high school?

Maybe you have done something impressive but didn't list it?
>>
>>17972642
Theh don't remember you.

I don't remember high school.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.