[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Got laid for the first time in a few months >Wake up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 510003.jpg (35KB, 480x532px) Image search: [Google]
510003.jpg
35KB, 480x532px
>Got laid for the first time in a few months

>Wake up this morning knowing that this is prolly gonna go to shit sooner or later

>feelsbadman

Wtf?
I've never experienced this before. What do? Get laid more?
>>
>>17972605
What are you even talking about
>>
>>17972619

got laid last night and woke up feeling shitty?

im into this chick but I have an impending sense of doom when it comes to where this is going. anxiety I guess? this doesn't seem normal
>>
It is most likely gonna go to shit. All you can control is your reactions
>>
connection error?
>>
>>17972629
so what you banged who cares, man up dude
>>
>>17972629
You wanted to fuck, the girl wanted to fuck. That's it, there's nothing more to it. You had some fun, why stress yourself. Sex is nothing more than enjoying a snack when either of you is in love with the other.
>>
>>17972647
isn't in love*
>>
>>17972639
>>17972645
>>17972647
>>17972649

thanks bros, gonna smoke some weed & let shit flow, no stress.
>>
why do you feel that way? bad experience?
>>
>>17972653
Just take it easy man, you got laid once you can do it again let that be part of your self-confidence portfolio.
>>
>>17972659

sorry at work now, will try to keep up if you wanna talk. basically yea I fell for this one chick that ended up being a long term fuck buddy, it ended really messy.

I really like this chick from last night tho, so maybe I'm just overthinking it all.
>>
>>17972725
how did you meet that new girl? how did you end up fucking her without being in a relationship?
>>
>>17972728
tinder... we have a lot of mutual friends, never had met her before tho. we've been hanging out quite a bit, she invited me over last night.
>>
>>17972740
and what makes you think this won't last? just bad experience or do you have a "gut feeling"?
>>
>>17972605
Easy if you know it wont last enjoy every minute in till its no more
>>
>>17972745
I guess I have a sour taste in my mouth from the last one. I have no hard evidence that it won't last... Sounds pretty dumb as I type this

>>17972758
You're right. I should enjoy it and not be freaking out instead. enjoy it while I got it
>>
>>17972773
well, the fact you met her on tinder and you had sex pretty soon ARE indicators that this isn't very serious. do you think she might have catched a feel too?
do you connect well outside of the bed?
>>
>>17972780
she did all the typical cuddling and didn't want me to leave shit. We click pretty well & have similar interests outside sex.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.