[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Life has gone to shit >Dad stopped paying my tuition (a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1483727409244.jpg (31KB, 338x357px) Image search: [Google]
1483727409244.jpg
31KB, 338x357px
>Life has gone to shit
>Dad stopped paying my tuition (a semester before graduation) and kicked me out of the house because I don't want to cut my hair
>Mom is dead since I was eleven
>No family members to rely on
>He abused me until freshman year of college, but expects me to kiss his ass because he pays for my stuff
>Literally told me I'm a faggot and that I should kill myself despite being Christian and raising me on Christian values
>Ok
>Now I have to move out of my on-campus apartment and move in with a friend since I can't afford tuition
>I don't even have enough money to move my stuff out

How do I get some money until I can find a job?
>>
>>17972227
Are you actually gay? Because prostitution is a thing y'know.
>>
Bruh, sell your plasma, your blood, semen. Try asking friends for help with your finances.
>>
Bruh. Sell your blood. Sell your plasma. Sell your semen. Ask your friend for help. Start a kickstart campain
>>
>>17972227
Are you American? If so, what the fuck is wrong with you're country.
>>
Well, i think he is american. But why does it matter. I mean shit lile this happens everywhere not just in the U.S OF A
>>
>>17972283
I dont think it has anything to do with the country. Its more like his dad has issues with him...
>>
>>17972336
I'm American and I think my dad has narcissistic personality disorder or whatever. He's a fucking lunatic.
>>
Cut your fucking hair faggot
>>
>>17972337
Well, if he is paying for your tuition, and living under his roof, you must follow his rules. Simple as that. I learned that the hard way. My mom kicked me out cuz i had a threesome and the girls spemt the might. And she told me not to be bringing girls to the house. That if i wanted to have sex i should pay a motel. And to be honest, ihad to respect that. Cuz it is her house. On the other hand its kinda harsh from your pops to kick you out for not cutting your hair. Buth thats just what youve ppsted. Mayeb youve done other stuff as well. And also there is the gay thing. If you are gay, im sorry tp tell you but your dad is gonna have a hard time accepting you beacause of his beliefs. I am a cristian myself(i dont have any ill feeling or anything against lgbt commity, but the way the minister puts it, homosexuals are a n abomimation of god because two guys cant reproduce, nor an two females. And everything made by god is meant to reproduce. Just like mules were made by mamkind to have an animal with the strength of a donkey and the ability to pbey like a horse, and thats why mules can reproduce
>>
>>17972356
I'm not living under his roof anymore. I'm in my on-campus apartment now.

>Buth thats just what youve ppsted. Mayeb youve done other stuff as well.

I wish there were, but there really isn't. I smoked weed in hs and drank (both of which he beat the ever living shit out of me for) but what teen doesn't these days?

>And also there is the gay thing. If you are gay, im sorry tp tell you but your dad is gonna have a hard time accepting you beacause of his beliefs

I'm not gay, but he still manages to call me a faggot for whatever reason.

>>17972340
It took me three years to grow this shit and I'm getting more attention from girls now than I did in my entire life. This shit isn't coming off.

Plus we already agreed that I'd cut it when I graduate.
>>
>>17972383
You know, he might callin you a faggot cuz innreality he actually likes men but had to kept it a secret all this time and he proyexts that hatred hebhas towards himself for being gay onto you
>>
>>17972502
I don't think that's the issue here. I think he meant "faggot" in the sense of "not being a real man" than actually liking men.
>>
>>17972356
Really? Could you direct me to the law that says that?
>>
>>17972227
Fuck, anon, that sucks.
At least you will only have to pay for one semester, I guess...?
Is it that hard to get a job in America nowadays?
>>
>>17972520
>it actually is. Ifnyou dont have any experience, then there very little jobs thatll hire you. The jobs ive gotten have been because i know somebody on the inside
>>
>>17972383
You should get a job, for now a temp job quickly and work towards full independence. That is so even if you make up with him this time. You got support from him till now, such as it was, but his price for this is steep and you need to be able to support yourself.

Your father seems like one of those people whom you can't ever please since they think that praising their children would make them soft, complacent or whatever. I've known a few such parents, and some of the kids actually turned out better than those from loving homes. Never had good family relations, though. You are old enough now and don't have to stand this shit any longer. Beat your own path.
>>
>>17972227
>>He abused me until freshman year of college, but expects me to kiss his ass because he pays for my stuff

welp i hope you learned your lesson here pal

> and kicked me out of the house because I don't want to cut my hair

my 2 older brothers went thru some shit like that my dad cut of the $$ and surprise they got a clue and came crawling back, so i learned from that and did not tell that piece of shit to fuck off until after i had graduated & got a job

see ?

good luck pal nobody likes having to take shit but THAT IS THE REAL WORLD WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE LIKE WHEN YOU GET A JOB ???

please you need to learn how to deal with authority telling you what to do, yes your dad is crap - consider this training for your future, ie. you will likely want to run your own business so you are the boss
>>
>>17972598
Should I let him fuck me in the ass too? Where the fuck do you draw the line?
>>
>>17972356
Do you sometimes just fart and write down what it sounded like? Or is the process of creating your post more sophisticated?
>>
>>17972665

you mean like he actually sexually abused you ?

that's horrible i agree but op said you left because you wouldn't cut your hair which is different

as for sex abuse, you can put his ass in jail for that and a long time too, and he won't come out either, pedos in jail have a very difficult life

OTOH if you're gay i'd suggest talking to more gay people about this, i heard some fairly messy stories when i was in college & learning how to talk to other people, the gays were more tolerant but only because they had been thru more shit, the str8s like that were generally pretty fucked up like myself

get some professional counseling

suck up to pops for the $$$ if you can because you need $$ to live etc

good luck
>>
>>17972744
No, not sexual abuse, but actual abuse, whipping with a belt, hitting, punching, pushing etc. I was just trying to make a point, wondering at what point exactly do I draw the line for my self-respect.

Already in counseling.
>>
Listen, he obviously doesn't care for you, so start looking for a job to support yourself. Call him a faggot next time you talk to him and laugh when he freaks out. It's funny I prefer long hair and now that I'm independent he can do fuck all about it and I know it's grates his gears when I visit. I literally told him "I know it's petty but the fact that you don't like how my hair is only motivates me to keep it how it is." It's really such a fickle and petty thing to bitch about, so it's more likely your dad is upset over more than just your hair.
>>
>>17972227
>hurrrrrr I'm gonna have to wait an extra semester to graduate my life is over

Your dad is still a piece of shit, but I do agree that you're a faggot.
>>
>>17972744
Also if your dad bucks up to you kick his ass. When I was 19 i had already cut my dad off for a year. One day i was in the yard working on my car and he came by to get my sister. He waved at me and I flipped him off. He charged up to me and grabbed me so i shoved him hatd enough to make him fall over. My only regret is not beating his ass right there, because I full well legally could have. I'll probably never get a chance like that again. But the look on his face after getting bitched out by his own son was still nice.
>>
>>17973160
I'm sure it felt good, was he reasonable and/or did you guys work it out?
>>
>>17972227
Believe it or not, you are not an unusual case. Your college almost certainly has a loan fund for exactly this situation - students who fall out with their parents or otherwise lose funding just before graduation. Talk to the dean of students or financial aid office and see what kind of bail-put they can offer you.
>>
>>17973144
t. never went to college
>>
>>17973160
>My only regret is not beating his ass right there, because I full well legally could have. I'll probably never get a chance like that again.

Bro, you have no idea how much I want to beat the ever living shit out of my dad. But the whole "violence isn't the answer, turn the other cheek, the golden rule" was instilled in me since birth, making me the perfect punching bag.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.