[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok imagine being a 20 year old introverted guy. Who is completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 426043.png (305KB, 960x866px) Image search: [Google]
426043.png
305KB, 960x866px
Ok imagine being a 20 year old introverted guy. Who is completely unmotivated no matter what the reward is.
No girlfriend ever and hasn't been on a single date.
Friends except 1 have never invited me out for drinks or go to clubs and etc....
The most intimate thing I have done with a girl was a goodbye hug. My hobbies are gaming (which I suck at) and basically sleeping (I think I'm depressed cause I can easily sleep 14-15 hours a day).
Most interesting thing about me is the fact that I'm a fire fighter.
That isn't impressive because I'm kinda forced to work as one and I suck at it. (it's required by law sorta like national service and with my bad luck, I got the hardest one).
The reason why I want to improve is because I want a girl friend but then I realized, I literally have nothing. Why would anyone want to date me. If I was a girl, I won't date myself either.
I'm growing uglier by the day and have huge bags under my eyes.
I feel like nothing is improving what do I do.
>>
You say you feel like you're not improving, yet you aren't doing anything to improve yourself. I always wanna see pictures of guys who post these types of threads just to see if they're all that ugly like they claim.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480504913516.jpg (76KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480504913516.jpg
76KB, 720x960px
>>17971821
I am doing small stuff to improve. In fact I saved money to save a physiologist to help me with my issues.
I have also been reading more and learning how to dance but I somehow suck at everything I do and lose motivation immediately. Pic related- that's me and my literally best photo which is midcore at best. You can see the bags under my eyes. Never had this problem before.
Also never said I'm super ugly, I just said my face is getting worse and more distorted.
>>
>>17971843
Your lips are cute I'd kiss you

Get a haircut tho.. not a cheap one like the one you have pls
>>
>>17971843
Speak with a trained therapist. You're worth it. Hang in there ok? I know how you feel. You're not alone.
>>
>>17971858
Really thanks man. It means a lot knowing someone acknowledges your existence.
>>
okay imagine needing a pity party because you don't have any self love and need to work on yourself and the validation from strangers on the internet is not exactly the best tool for self help. but god, if you're not a sociopath that's a pos that uses others to get what they want in life, you shouldn't hate yourself. just get the confidence to pick up a girl once you've picked up on traits that please you about yourself or have fixed your life, whether that's physical or mental. you "beta nerds" sometimes make me want to slap you with "wahh i wantz gf, wut do?" basically. like, at least you've never been with someone that's held a knife to your throat, used you to get some where better in your life, tried to kill you by almost burning you down along with themselves or their pad because "fires are fun to scare ppl with", or ever dealt with someone who claims "i'm the only person who can love you because of your disorder". like, get on that self improvement and feel better about your life.
>>
>>17971843
You're a great looking guy just get a nicer haircut and some fashion sense. Everyone has their physical flaws but we shouldn't let them take control of us my dude. Take pride in the things you can pride yourself in.

Do you know why alphas are so alpha? It's just confidence. Not only that, taking confidence in the stupidest shit. Like they do something dumb, boom, they take it as an opportunity to establish confidence. It's really not difficult to observe. Take someone who you consider as alpha and watch this phenomenon take placr. Start taking confidence in everything. Baby steps at first... but no one is unchangeable man.
>>
>>17971843
You look kind of like Elliot Rodger. That MIGHT be an issue.
>>
>>17971874
Ok, I realize that I'm not really special and I'm not really autistic.
My problem is that I just have nothing to offer to anyone.
Doesn't matter if it's male for female. No benefit at all.
That's why I have realized that there is no point in me getting a girl friend before improving myself.
I literally have no idea how tho...
>>
>>17971877
I agree with this anon

You're actually kinda cute but that hairstyle doesn't work for your face at all.
You need to dress more like a man than a teenager.
>>
>>17971902

Having a partner isn't about having the best job or perfectly outlined goals etc. It's about desiring being with each other regardless of what happens next.
Everyone has something to offer in one way or another. Maybe you have a killer sense of humor or give a good massage, maybe you would make a good father some day.

You should try dating just to see what's out there. Love isn't about already being that perfect person with everything going for them. It's about finding that one person that makes you feel driven to accomplish things together and for eachother.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.