[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found a girl on tinder and asked her to bang, she asked me for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2438.png (1MB, 713x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2438.png
1MB, 713x1280px
Found a girl on tinder and asked her to bang, she asked me for my snap and we chatted for a little bit. A day later I realized I actually want to take her on a date and she said yes and gave me her number, when I texted her she didn't respond and blocked me on snapchat. What am I doing wrong, I just want a cutie

pic related
>>
>>17971659

Her boyfriend probably started paying attention to her again or maybe she found someone else to fuck. As we all know women are dumber than men and have a lower capacity for logic.

>inb4 r9k fedora virgin, autismo, etc, etc.

I'm sorry but I am far from that it's just what I have observed. Exception sometimes being well educated but even then they let their emotions get in the way half the time.
>>
>>17971669
Yea you're right, I really wanted to see those titties tho
>>
>>17971659
How attractive/old are you? what does it take to get a girl like this? Like legit advice
>>
>>17971659
either she doesnt know who you are or she was craving attention at the time then got cold feet.

the first you can do something, the second you cant
>>
File: IMG_2440.png (154KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2440.png
154KB, 750x1334px
>>17971711
I'm 20 and I think I'm very decently attractive but a lot of girls think I'm really handsome/model tier. desu I just meme around on tinder and don't really expect much but sometimes cuties respond
>>
>>17971725
Yea it's probably cold feet, is it possible to be enough of a chad to make them warm up their feet?
>>
>>17971733
not in this situation. If there was more dialogue there may have been reason to believe you could, get where i'm coming from?
>>
Girls do this all the time. Move on, don't waste another second on her.
>>
>>17971761
>>17971771
Yea, thanks
>>
Nigga, don't wife Tinder sloots. What are you thinking?
>>
>>17971729
Yea I'm 22 and on a similar boat as you. I usually get with a girl as hot as that twice a year which is ok but still not great since most are dumb. I can only imagine what it's like for less attractive dudes and that's why I've grown to speak up against how unusually hard it is for guys even as attractive as you or me. I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this, it's just been on my mind lately and I'm struggling to accept the shitty nature of women and the double standard set in place.
>>
>>17971729
Also do you have a good body/shirtless pics on your tinder?
>>
>>17971729
I think im decently attractive but im a 20 year old virgin, so Id honestly want to see what you think is decent that girls find super hot.

I dont put myself out there, best Ive gotten is being called cute by my friend, means nothing
>>
>>17971696
>wanting to date after a woman says she's down to bang

that's where you fucked up. I would have road the train and flirted on snapchat but girls that are down to fuck are not down to date.
>>
>>17971729
Wait, american girls actually write like that in messages? Ew, I thought it was just a parody.
>>
>>17971659
Should have fucked her then asked her out. This situation called for doing it in reverse order
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.