[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm quite happy, /adv/ I finally ended up getting a kiss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1482276236049.jpg (8KB, 216x270px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482276236049.jpg
8KB, 216x270px
I'm quite happy, /adv/

I finally ended up getting a kiss from my crush and both admitted to liking each other.

I'm ready to gf her.
Question is, why do I ask exactly? Is it straight "will you be my girlfriend"? Others say it's "will you go out with me".
How do I set the mood and time it right so it's a nice moment?
>>
You don't girlfriend a girl before you've even gone out on a date you idiot. How old are you, 12? Ask her out on a couple of dates first and get to know her more before trying to throw a label on it.
>>
>>17971601
We've already gone out six times by now. Sixth time was when we finally admitted to liking each other, only at the end where I drop her off.

What do I ask to gf her is what I'm asking. The wording.
>>
>>17971608
I'm lost. How did you go on a date with her if she didn't know what your intentions were? How did she agree to go on a date with you if it wasn't obvious that you two liked each other already? I don't understand.

Regardless, you need to say in person, not on the phone or text

"So femanon, I've been having a lot of fun over the last couple weeks getting to know you, and I really think this could be the start of something good. What do you think about being my girlfriend?"

Or you could do what my fiancé did, tell me he loved me after a week of knowing me and saying he'd really like it if I'd be his girlfriend.

Or my ex, who while introducing me for the first time to his friends as "This is my...Jessica...(fake name but whatevs) and later proclaiming as everyone piled into the truck that only the girlfriend sits in the passengers seat while giving me a significant look that later turned into a slightly awkward conversation.
>>
>>17971630
All of that is irrelevant but I'll answer anyway for context.

We go to school together. We met last year in computer science class we were in. We talked online a bunch and we used to walk together to our place since we live in the same area. Although, we've gone out six times since then.

Last time we hung out, which was monday afternoon, I made my move and it was obvious that we're into each other. I guess neither of us wanted to tell the other being shy motherfuckers. But now it's out there, we know we like each other.

Now I'm only struggling with the wording, and thanks for the advice btw.
>>
>>17971645
Fuck, by our place I mean we live really near so our we'd walk from school to our neighborhood together.
>>
>>17971596
Take her out, hang out, hold her hand, randomly but gently cuddle her from behind and just do your shit anon. She's already yours and visa-versa
>>
>>17971663
Shit, u rite.
I only wish to make it official.
>>
>>17971668
What about a piece of jewelry or a memento? Then literally ask if you can make it official.
>>
>>17971675
I already got her the MGS Legacy Collection since she's REALLY been wanting to start I'm the Metal Gear series.
Once I present her with it, what say
>>
>>17971683
Sorry I zoned out on music.. Ask outright. before you give it to her grab both her hands softly while slowly bringing her closer and simply and softly ask "are we official". if she asks what you mean just ask if you're in a relationship.
>>
>>17971719
Make a note actually, present note as card with present giftwrapped. BTW draw something for her, even if it's traced.
>>
Don't ask her. Date her. She, herself will bring that up when she will feel ready. Women fall in love slower than men. Don't be scared she'll run away if you won't put a label on her. That might do more harm than good. Focus right now on hanging out, having fun and hooking up. That's it.
>>
>>17971683
Also, you're not even dating her yet, had a single kiss and already buying her gifts? That's the same problem as rushing to put a label on your "relationship" that isn't there yet. Look man, she likes you, that's obvious. Don't go nuts and say "you're the love of my life, be my girlfriend, here are your gifts". I'd say keep that for a special occasion, like a birthday. Or at the very least, Valentine's Day.
>>
>>17971790
Shit u rite

She had gotten me Red Dead Redemption (after telling her the story how mines got stolen and haven't had the game since), so I can label it as a return to that investment.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.