[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet girl over summer through fucking tinder >Fall for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1484608792683.jpg (115KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484608792683.jpg
115KB, 1024x1024px
>Meet girl over summer through fucking tinder
>Fall for her over the course of 10 days
>We move apart, she leads me on, get heart broken, all that bullshit
>get over it
>half an hour ago she messages me on steam out of the blue
>we talk
>old wounds I thought were gone reopen
>finish talking to her
>quietly unfriend her, unfollow her on all social media, delete all contact info and lingering pics from my phone

I did the right thing yeah? I'm just so sick of this gut wrenching feeling, I'm done with it. The old me would have felt guilty deleting any trace of her but it's become clear to me that if I don't I'll never fully move on.

So just to clarify I did good deleting the cleavage and ass pics and stuff right? They were more for an ego boost and bragging rights anyway.
>>
File: IMG_0108.jpg (144KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
144KB, 600x800px
>>17971462
Validate my desicion you faggots
>>
>>17971462
IMO? Good on you anon. Ripping that bandaid off sucks big time, but if she was just making you miserable it's not worth it
The only thing that's kind of shitty is the ghosting, but then again it sounds like she did it to you first so w/e
>>
>>17971462
What did she say in the message?
>>
>>17971503
Ghosting?

>>17971505
She basically just said hey and we started making dumb jokes like we used to and talked about what was going on in our lives. At some point she asked if I was dating someone to which I replied no, and then I asked her the same question to which she replied yes and it stung, so I let the conversation die. I don't think she was missing me or anything if thats what you're thinking.
>>
>>17971522
>ghosting: "the practice of ending a personal relationship with someone by suddenly and without explanation withdrawing from all communication"
My bad, should have elaborated b4
>>
>>17971462

Yes, what you did us exactly what was psychologically necessary to move on, and something that a lot of people don't have the strength to do.

>>17971484

I'm saying this because more people need to know to do proper no-contact; not to stroke your ego, you entitled little fuck. Regardless, good job
>>
>>17971598
Oh well, she stopped talking to me months ago anyway. She probably wont even notice.
>>
File: IMG_9209.jpg (21KB, 469x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9209.jpg
21KB, 469x365px
>>17971622
Thanks, I love you too senpai
>>
File: IMG_5005.jpg (20KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5005.jpg
20KB, 600x458px
You did the right thing, anon
I recently did the same thing.. unfriended all social media, ect
But ever since then, i can't get him out of my mind. Assuming you were as close to her as I were to him, it would be best to forget and move on, you will have other chances.
And yes, feel good for deleting those pics.
>>
>>17971643
Thanks anon/femanon
>>
She wants to fuck and is probably using you as a rebound.
You could have fucked then ghosted her
>>
>>17971781
Yeah, that's in the past though. I did get my nut so thats something.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.