[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet this girl in December at the work Christmas party >decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1476132647627.jpg (9KB, 176x268px) Image search: [Google]
1476132647627.jpg
9KB, 176x268px
>meet this girl in December at the work Christmas party
>decide to go clubbing after with her and some people
>when she's drunk she keeps touching me and playfully shoving, etc
>keeps complimenting me all night
>fast forward to last sunday
>Her and I + the same work group go to the bar
>still playfully smacking me and being touchy
>the bar sucks so we decide to hit up the liquor store and go to some one's house to end the night
>it's like a 40 minute walk
>the whole time her and I talk
>she tells me really personal
>like her friend commiting suicide last year, etc.
>feelsbadman
>we get to the house and get absolutely hammered
>she goes out of her way to sit next to me on the couch
>I put my arm around her for like a good hour and a half
>bringing her close, she's holding my hand and shit
>earned the name "lady's man" from the other 2 girls
>She shows me all her drawing and art she has on her phone
>eventually I say "I gotta lay down so either get up, or lay next to me"
>she lays next to me arms around each other and snuggled up to my chest
>tells me her whole life story
>at this point I'm rubbing her back and she's still hugging me
>eventually move to the bed with her and spoon with her all night
>at like 6am she gets an angry phone call from her mom to get home
>Her mom is literally shouting over the phone, I can hear it
>she ducks out to walk home
>I texted her yesterday night and she brings up animation
>we talk about different artistic mediums
>after a few back and forth long texts she just stops replying
>I assume she fell asleep
>haven't heard back from her since

Did I just cuddle-cuck myself? Is there anyway back from this or did I muddy the waters with my beta? FUCK
>>
>>17971332
You're just being self councious.
>>
does she seem like a nutcase? if no, you're good. you two bonded. that is good. that's what brings people closer together.
>>
>>17971416
No she's just a quiet nerdy girl who seems like she doesn't have anyone to talk to. Do I just try to hit the bar with the group again with her or try to take her out one on one? (I don't drive) I pretty much need alcohol to have any confidence at all.
>>
>>17971332
Give it a few days. Stop jumping to conclusions, maybe shes busy with something or needs time to herself. It sounds like your building something great. Don't throw it away by sounding needy or pushing it
>>
>>17971438
good good
mm group thing again, though if the opportunity to one on one happens to arise, take it

how autistic are you? not rhetorical, not talking shit, am wondering whether
>I pretty much need alcohol to have any confidence at all.
is because inexperienced or because touch of the 'tism or insecurity or naturally shy or else
how good are you with gauging interactions? what impression does she have of whatever connection you two have made? that's what i'm aiming at
>>
>>17971524
I might be over exaggerating a bit. I'm not really autistic but when I'm out at the bar I turn into some super Chad. I recently lost a ton of weight so only in the past few months I've got action. I just really like her and don't want to Fuck this up. It feels like she trusts me and the last thing I want to do is become her friendzoned therapist.
>>
>>17971578
gotcha
relax and let it ride
keep doing what you've been doing, keep getting to know each other etc to deepen & strengthen the existing bond, keep flirting and being physically affectionate to build sexual tension alongside the growing emotional intimacy
>>
also congrats on the weight loss. nice work man, good on ya for it
>>
oh yeah and ffs kiss her next time you two see each other if you've not yet done so
>>
>>17971697
Thanks man I'm down about 60lb's since June, still got another 60 to go though!

>>17971692
Alright, alright how soon should I try to set something up with the group? And any tips on how to keep that spark?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.