[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found out my fiancee has been cheating on me for quite some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 7lVMSkq.jpg (464KB, 2048x1201px) Image search: [Google]
7lVMSkq.jpg
464KB, 2048x1201px
I found out my fiancee has been cheating on me for quite some time yesterday. I've kicked her out of my place and am devastated, not only because I lost her, but because I'll probably have to be the one who tells her parents that we're not getting married.

I /love/ her parents. They are the kindest, most humble persons I have ever met. They have always loved me like a son and would do anything to make me happy. My mother passed away when I was 9, and my relationship with my father was always hit and miss, so I felt like they were the parents I never had. I just don't know how to tell them that their daughter completely fucked up everything. I don't want hurt them.
>>
You don't have to tell them anything. They'll figure it out when you aren't around anymore and if they really care about you, they'll be disappointed in their daughter for awhile. Telling them yourself is petty. If you're vindictive at all about your relationship, just avoid her parents because it's not your place to talk to them about this.
>>
>>17971343
Unless the chick in the kind of person to lie to her parents about the reason for them not getting married anymore in a way that paints him as the bad guy. If he wants her parents to still think highly of him, he should come clean with them.
>>
>>17971499
If he's as important to them as they are to him, then they won't blindly accept what she tells them without hearing his side of the story first.
>>
>>17971329
Weeellllll that is a quandary. I would try and swallow your anger at your Ex as best you can , so you can continue a relationship with her parents which clearly means a lot. I would tell them that.
>>
>>17971499
Doesn't usually work that way. Especially in a society when men propose to women. When people are set to be married, I'd wager it highly unusual that the man being unfaithful is the reason for calling it off. He wouldn't have proposed to begin with.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.