[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ I am conflicted I'm dating this girl but at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: df5[1].jpg (83KB, 854x640px) Image search: [Google]
df5[1].jpg
83KB, 854x640px
Hello /adv/ I am conflicted

I'm dating this girl but at the same time I also like the dick. She already knows this because I told her about it when we first started dating. We've been together for a while. She's always fun to be with and I honestly can see her as a lifelong companion. She's honestly an all around great person and we always make each other happy. We have sex occasionally but I don't think I've ever truly enjoyed it, there's always that lingering homosex lust.

I know sex isn't everything and that as I get older I'll have less libido and won't be craving as much, which is also why my desire to experiment is growing. I'm not getting any younger, and I won't have as much opportunity later on. Ideally I would want to stop dating and stay friends, but this is real life and that shit will never happen. I already find it difficult to make deep connections with people, so if I go through with it I'm almost guaranteed to never find another person like her and will most likely die alone, which is why I'm having a lot of trouble calling it off. It's basically a tradeoff between my penis and my heart.
>>
>>17971097

how old are you?
>>
>>17971102
24, which in my opinion is that point in age where you have to consider these decisions
>>
>>17971128

>24
>which, with my experience if life after 24 is the age you have to settle down.

no. even if you did, you'd just divorce in your thirties cuz you're too homosex for her.

people are settling down at all sorts of ages and then settling down again later. its a myth that you aren't going to find someone better than her, you might even find a better man than her, or another woman better than her.

don't try so hard to be mature that you end up being naive.
>>
Find out if she'd be into pegging. If she'd be cool with it, get a strap on. Could that fulfill your desire for the d?
>>
>>17971134
You're right pretty much. I think it's just my deep inert fear of being comfortable of where I am and not taking my chances. I know 24 is still too young to be worrying about shit like this, it's just a small possibility of everything going wrong later in life. I've already expressed this concern on my OP. If I needed any advice, it would be more on how to overcome the fear. Also I care too much about her to just tell her to fuck off so I can sleep with dudes
>>
>>17971172

>its just a small possibility of everythign goign wrong later in life

being single when you die doesn't equate to 'everything going wrong'. its a weird mindset thats been instilled in our minds. you could have ended the best relationship you ever had a week ago and then die and be like 'OH NO MY ENTIRE LIFE WAS WASTED CUZ I WAS SINGLE AT THIS ONE MOMENT!!'

im sure if you died after 5 GREAT relationships you'd be thinking the same thing you would think if you died after 1 relationsihp that lasted the same as those 5. which is basically 'holy crap im dying, i dont want to die, make it stop'.

being married to someone isn't going to make you say 'AH FINALLY, I CAN ENJOY MY DEATH WITH RELAXATION, KNOWING THAT SOMEONE WILL BE CRUSEHD BY MY DEATH (or secretly relieved by it) MAKES DEATH OKAY!11'

we never truly overcome the fear of death. we just accept it. we like to think that if ew did everything we wanted to and married one lady we'd be super fucking stoked and peaceful, but were not. its not like that one old person you saw in some movie who made peace with it. that was a movie.

death is too sudden for us to think more than 'no i dont want to die' anyway. but assuming you could waht do you think woudl be better
>wow, im glad I got to date a great lady like anonette, and great dudes like anon, and even more great people since then

or just

>welp, i didn't get to explore myself at all, but at least i was with the same lady wishing i could have good sex for 60 years.

think about it OP. if oyu want to live to be 84 years old, you will have to live 60 years of htis existence. do you want that? do you think in thirty years shes gonna make you feel good still?
>>
>>17971172

>i care too much about her toj ust tell her to fuck off so i can sleep with dudes.

how long have you been together?

regardless of that answer, its not 'just' so you can sleep with dudes. its to explore another part of you, to be ALL parts of you instead of just the one part she requires for the next 60 years.

this isn't even about gay/bi versus straight, you admittedly dont enjoy the sex much but are willign to commit your entire life because you're good friends?

stay with her for as long as she makes oyu happy. you can stil lexperiment with dudes when you're older, it hasnt stopped anyone. your chances to have prime twink and hunk action are surely closing, but you'll always have the option of men.

so stay with her until it gets to be 'too much'. then leave her. hell she might even leave you before then.
>>
>>17971191
>>17971195
Okay anon you've pretty much convinced me. I'm guessing dwelling on things too much won't matter much in the long term. When the time comes, do u have any advice on how to best handle this? I'd very much like to be friends with her "post-date" if possible, but I know it's asking too much.
>>
>>17971285

if you want to keep things friendly, id leave her sooner than later. the longer you date, the more attached she becomes to you, an dthe more devastated she will be when its over. hwereas right now you dont seem to have bene with her very long and she gets that you're into dudes so saying you needto break up but want to be friends with her might just seem like a casual change to her.

but if you wait years shes going to think the whole relationsihp was a lie and she wasted her life with a homo. just sayian.

relationsihps that end fast tend to have friends come out, but when you've been together too long there's tooo much history to just be friends.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.