[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should my free time be used to accumulate the wealth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: cubicle_4_fisk.jpg (56KB, 398x556px) Image search: [Google]
cubicle_4_fisk.jpg
56KB, 398x556px
Why should my free time be used to accumulate the wealth of someone else?
>>
Because it's immediate and carries no risk.
>>
I'm pretty much have the same mentality as yours. I've been a NEET ever since November 2014.
but idk... like at one point or another, you realize without a job you don't reach many milestones such as idk, getting married or whatever, because you're socially isolated. I also think working would give a person motivation and make 'em less prone to depression. plus, independence is a pretty big thing.
idk. I feel that by being unemployed and all, we are looked down upon, which is okay if you don't care about other people... and if you're also more than comfortable with leading a lonely existence.
you miss out on so much. I feel like I've missed out on so much. or perhaps all I've written is projection. you could be perfectly happy with being a NEET. idk.
>>
>>17970980

because its what cucks who cant start a self owned bussiness do.
>>
>>17970980
because his wealth stimulates the economy.
>>
Because arbitrary.
If you're a part of the club, you don't have to.
You can learn to be part of the club, but it takes a long time.

Since you aren't part of the club, you either have to go and live someplace where you aren't bothering contributing members of society, or get a job trading your livelihood for a wage.

You can do anything, but most people aren't willing to step out of their comfort zone and what they know.
>>
It's like you have a shitty job and make no money... Pretty typical belief held by the people who call others "wagecuck" or don't want to be one.

I like having nice things, it's why I work. I don't live for my job. I do my 40 and I go home, if I want some extra cash I put in some OT. I work to do the things I enjoy in my free time. Which frankly I have more than I know what do with because I'm not a retard and I got a good job that pays well and is extremely flexible. I want to take a three day weekend instead of the normal two day weekend, I do it. I want to take a 3 hour lunch, I do it. I want to watch Netflix at my desk, I do it.
>>
>>17970980

>Why should our free time used to be give you advice for the benefit of yourself?

When you're not a fucking idiot, you realise that the entirety of life is labour, even this comment is a form of (unpaid) labour. Labour is needed, no matter whether you work in a factory or sit down like a lazy piece of shit playing videogames in your own piss.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.