[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask longtime female friend to go out to eat with me >she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1460870934154.jpg (101KB, 778x674px) Image search: [Google]
1460870934154.jpg
101KB, 778x674px
>ask longtime female friend to go out to eat with me
>she says yes
>later enthusiastically tells me we should do stuff again
>end up doing the same thing week later then drink and watch animu at her place
>realize I have no idea if my intentions are clear or if she considered either of the above as a date

should I just straight up let her know how I feel or what

if so then like when or where is good

she'll probably be at my place this friday but I dunno if it will come off weird there

sorry I know I'm a sperg
>>
>>17970953
just keep doing this kind of stuff and try to get more physical contact and when the moment feels right and you're both drunk kiss her or something.
>>
Why not just confess?
Take her up to the school rooftop, and sugoi at her baka ne until she suki desus your koitsu.
>>
>>17970953
Keep hanging out with her, even though you're longtime friends trying to confess your love for her on a second 'date' might be a bit too much. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll get your answer soon enough.
>>
>>17970961
I done this unintetnionally before. Nice lady. Would recommend
>>
dont tell her you like her straight up
that confessing shit is stupid
heres a step by step guide

next time when you hang out with her-
when you have a quiet moment
lock eyes for a couple secs, smile/smirk a bit
look off and up to the side a bit, maintain your cool demeanor
look back and guide her chin towards you and go for a light kiss on her lip

see how she responds

if she gets shy and smiles
tadaaa no need to thank me op

if she recoils and it goes sour
things werent meant to be
and also stop watching anime
>>
>>17970953
Have a friend call you and ask what youre upto.

"Hanging with femanom"
>"OH On a date with the bea. Ic ic."
"Nah its not... is this a date? Yo let me check.
Turn to girl
Hey, are these dates? "
>>
>>17971019
>and also stop watching anime
Don't listen to this terrible advice, OP.
>>
>>17970953

did you hold her hand? try to kiss her? these are the things that make it a date. a romantic edge. if you aren't making any moves then she has no reason to think its anything than just friends hanging otu.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.