[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if I am being a thot or not. so my best pal's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (104KB, 818x818px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 818x818px
I don't know if I am being a thot or not.
so my best pal's boyfriend implied he was gonna send me nudes, and I shut it down. however, I don't know if I should tell her, mostly because she is aware her boyfriend flirts with a whole bunch of girls and exchanges pics with 'em... and still refuses to leave his side.
so idk, I don't feel obliged to tell her since I shut it down and it wouldn't really matter considering she is so blinded by love, yet at the same time, I feel like if I had a partner and he hinted at sending explicit pics to her, that I would want to know.
>>
If that shits on your mind you get telling.

And if she doesnt wanna hear it you just say "Well if it was my bf and one of my friends I'd like to know so I thought I better act like that myself"

AND NEVER FUCKIN BRING IT UP AGAIN UNLESS SHE SAYS BECAUSE SHES GOT HER.OWN GODDAMN LIFE AND SHE MIGHT BE HAPPY DOING THIS CRAZY FUCKIN SHIT.

Who fuckin knows? Were all a little fucked up somehow. Maybe she likes looking at the fuckin nudes these chicks send back. Who gives a fuck?!
>>
Jesus Christ lmao
did I hit a chord with the post
is your bf cucking you against your will
let it out, my dude, tell me what's wrong
>>
Tell her, let her know that her bf implied to send you some dick pics and since you are good friends you thought it would be best to let you know. if she isn't a shit person she should respect you being straightforward about it. Whatever she wants to do with that information is up to her.
>>
>>17970956
ah okay, cheers for that, like I guess at least that way I'll know I've done what I could. thanks, anon!
>>
>>17970955
I got that crazy flu making me crazy. You have a nice day now ya hear?!
>>
>>17970966
oh. ok, anon. you have a nice day too! and hopefully you get better.
>>
I want to add, if you do talk to your friend about it OP, you should bring screenshots. People change when they're in love, sometimes.
>>
>>17970987
Do it. It'll help with my crazy flu for some reason...
>>
tell her in person and show her the proof
if you dont have proof then dont say shit.
be prepared for her to get upset. it may not happen but just be prepared to calm her down. dont let her be mad at you. or else your friendship may be tested and she may stop talking to you.
>>
>>17970936
Tell her and if she wants to keep drinking the koolaid, then she will and it's not your fault. Tell her once, don't bring it up again.

Honestly, you would only officially be a thot if you accepted his nudes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.