[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright niggers help me out here. >2 years ago, make a friend,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3023.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3023.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
Alright niggers help me out here.
>2 years ago, make a friend, he introduces me to his friends, one is an attractive female
>6 months pass and young autist me still done nothing, (quite painfully in hindsight she was hinting that she wanted the dick and flirting like fucking hell)
>initial friend starts dating her
>internally sperg out
>feelings never truly disappeared, but were buried in a shallow grave
>start making up lies and drama to get her attention
>constantly craving her attention
>boyfriend notices, then engages snake mode
>takes advantage of my sperging out
>goads me on to create even bigger lies, and get even more aggressive
>eventually gets me to call someone a faggot
>he then invites the whole group out without me and the bitchfest commenced
>I pick up my phone to find one of the group members telling me she hates me and never wants to see me again
>girl I was into sent incredibly catty message trying as hard as she could to break it off as painfully as possible for me
>first guy eventually sends message similar to the other ones, but seemed very gloat-y in nature

Since this all happened, I took some time to develop myself, and eventually reached out to the girl with a multitude of emotions, but mainly blind fury, but then a second time with forgiveness and acceptance. I thought I was done and can move on, but it's resurfaced, I feel like I want to do something but I'm conflicted as to what, I feel like taking revenge on the guy, but I also feel like reaching out to and talking to both of them, but I don't know what to say. Why has this been completely out of my mind for all this time but suddenly it's all I can think about. What do you think, /adv/?
>>
>6 months pass
This is where you fucked up.
>>
>>17970649
The guy was a faggot, beat the shit out of him and fuck up the nasty drugged up leech whore too
>>
>>17970668
I'm well aware, I thought that being buddy buddy and high fiving her would get her wet. I was a fucking moron.
>>
>>17970671
Are you sure it's not better to forgive? I'm not sure that just going out and taking revenge will actually make me feel better
>>
>>17970711
Then ignore them and go your own way
>>
>>17970649
Talk it out with both of them. If it gets out of hand, end it and move on with your life.
>>
>>17970766
How do you propose I do that?
>>
>>17970778
Call either one. Tell them you need to talk to them about the bullshit. If they accept, offer a public place like a coffee house. Somewhere neutral.

The thing is, you need to be the bigger person. The adult. Tell them the truth, tell them your sorry but be honest. They may yell or not believe you or still be pissed at you.

But you got to tell them how you feel and now it's their turn to figure out if they want to forgive and move on or still be pissed at you.

It's not the best advice but you need to tell your end and they need to listen.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.