[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm the only black guy in my neighborhood and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
So I'm the only black guy in my neighborhood and I'm around mostly rednecks. I have one neighbor who is super sweet to me, whenever I leave my backdoor and into my yard, she's out there seeing hello and we have a small chat.

Yet I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous as hell, since she's been a bit...touchy whenever her husband is gone.

And something else...
Today, when I was doing yard work in the morning, she was outside in just a pink robe, yet her cleavage was showing and asked if I could fix her lawn mower tommorrow, since her husband would be gone and was a bit lazy plus knew I could fix lawn mowers.

I said "Sure!" Yet when I said that, she gave me a hug out of nowhere and I could feel her big tits against my chest. It was a different hug, which worried me but I allowed it.

I'm 26 and she's 39 and looks damn good for her age. But I'm scared where this could go and need advice.
>>
File: 1473358229478.png (641KB, 761x717px) Image search: [Google]
1473358229478.png
641KB, 761x717px
>>17970632
She wants the BBC, take pics and post them on 4chan.org/pol
>>
>>17970646
I don't think I could do that, I mean the husband comes off as a bit of a dick and his wife is super fuckable but I couldn't fuck someone's wife. I would be too worried of getting caught and me being a black dude around all rednecks isn't a smart thing
>>
>>17970694
Then move out, why are you near trailer park trash in the first place?
>>
>>17970710
I just moved here, besides it's not a bad area. it's just this situation that I need advice for.
>>
>>17970632
Post pic of wife.

Now ask in your heart of hearts whether or not you'd like to fuck her. Imagine there would be no repercussions.
>>
>>17970735
>Post pic of wife.
I'm not this stupid!

>Now ask in your heart of hearts whether or not you'd like to fuck her.

I SERIOUSLY do, she has great tits and a nice ass but I'm afraid of the consequences, like what if she has regrets and tells the husband? What if something goes wrong, this isn't some stranger from another town, it's my neighbor.
>>
>>17970762

You seem like a nice guy anon, so I'll respond seriously.

Your personal safety always comes first. Maybe she is a psycho bitch who will tell her husband. Maybe you'll somehow get caught while fucking her by the husband. Who knows. The reward might not be worth the risk.

Fix her lawn mower and politely rebuff any offer for sex.
>>
>>17970762

Blur out the face.
>>
>>17970632
Don't Cuck anon
>>
>>17970773
>Fix her lawn mower and politely rebuff any offer for sex.

Thanks man, I think I'll have a little camera to say no, for just in case she says something different to her husband or anything.
>>
To Kill a Mockingbird comes to mind
>>
>>17970823
>OP shoots her down
>She is a psycho bitch
>She gets mad
>Tells husband OP tried to hit on her/raped her
>Husband gets mad
>Gets friends to go after that damn nigger
>OP is kil
There's no way to win if she is psycho.
>>17971288
Lol yep
>>
This is some reverse cuck fanfic written by a some fag jerking himself think about it.
>>
>>17970632
I think you been playing too much stardewvalley my dude.
>>
>>17971357
Kek
>>
>>17970823
>I think I'll have a little camera

Attaboy.
If you turn her down, you have evidence.
If you don't, we have fap material.
>>
Don't even bother talking with her. Just ignore and go on about your day if you don't want to deal with any undesirable consequences.
>>
>>17970632
you stay strong and reject her advances. The gift of foresight is going to help you with this.

She may be fantasizing about you now, but if she comes on to you and you don't reject her advances you may get one or two nights of fun but eventually she's going to start feeling guilty or something as is the nature of women since 90% of them live like spoiled children and this is going to become a gigantic awkward fucking mess very quickly.
>>
A suggestion OP: Perhaps you could 'cock-block' yourself by bringing other people into the scenario. Maybe a buddy who can help you with the lawnmower - in which case you can be like "Oh yeah, my bro <bro> is hanging out with me today; he's going to help me with the lawnmower". Or maybe some other woman, somehow.

I think the hidden camera is a great idea too.. Unless it's on your person, and she like, rips your clothes off or something..
>>
Do what college professors do, always have a witness or a potential witness. Like when they have office hours they always lave the door open, or semi closed. That way the student can't claim shit which didn't happen and try to hurt the professor or blackmail into a good grade, since both know that a witness could be right out the door at any given moment.

The advice of the anon to bring a bro with you to repair the lawnmower is good. Also, find a gf your age, taken and sexually frustrated cougars are not the best you can do.
>>
>>17970632
Don't do it OP. An angry boyfriend might kick your ass, but an angry husband will fucking murder you.
>>
>>17970632
>Today, when I was doing yard work in the morning, she was outside in just a pink robe, yet her cleavage was showing and asked if I could fix her lawn mower tommorrow

It's winter OP, you need to work on your bait
>>
>>17970632
is this the plot of to kill a mockingbird?
>>
Update OP?
>>
File: 1478905683270.jpg (192KB, 1440x1996px) Image search: [Google]
1478905683270.jpg
192KB, 1440x1996px
>>17970632

Gr8 B8
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.