[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a boring ass nerd fucking piece of shit. I'm introverted,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Mr.-Robot.png (254KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.-Robot.png
254KB, 780x439px
I'm a boring ass nerd fucking piece of shit. I'm introverted, I have no confidence, my face is average at best, I have literally no idea to how the hell I'd even make a girl consider having sex with me (unless she was hella ugly and desperate but my standards are not that low there i fucking said it). I don't even know what the fuck people are talking about when they say "game". what the fuck can I do? I can become fit of course that won't make me less of a pussy drier.
>>
>>17970595
bump
>>
Post pics to prove you're ugly.
>>
>>17970595
cultivate cool hobbies and throw yourself into work.

Cool hobbies will define your persona, give you talking points, may help you meet girls who share connections to you and will probably give you some game.

working earnestly will discipline you enough to handle a bitch, handle a workout and hopefully give you enough money that your looks wont really matter.

There are plenty of ugly guys dating hot bitches no matter what r9k says.
>>
>>17971597
I don't think i'm that ugly desu but my face and body have the sex appeal of a rubber duck. I'm also very introverted when it comes to attitude, and have no idea on what to say to a girl that would lead her to wanting to fuck me.
>>
>>17971657
you havent had any practice.

paint yourself into a corner, a crowded corner where lots of people always talk to you and some of those people happen to be girls
>>
I was like you. The only solution is to get drunk and go to a club and talk to women. And talk some more and more. Until you know what you're doing and get confident and don't need to get drunk anymore. You need to at least try to make up for the experience you're lacking right now.

Also the Charisma on Command Youtube channel might help you big time. And of course the Book of Pook.

Plus like other people said you need to find a hobby or whatever thing that makes you interesting. The #1 turn off for women is boredom.
>>
>>17971649
Please give some examples of cool hobbies
>>
>>17971731
martial arts
>>
>>17971731
ballet
>>
If you aren't hot, you aren't going to get hotties. Pretty simple really.
>>
>>17971723
desu i still end up regretting what I say when i'm drunk. thing is i say a lot of dumb shit when im drunk so I end up getting panic attacks when i remember the dumb stuff I said. I'm serious as a heart attack too m8, the dumb stuff I said just randomly flashes into my head and I feel like bashing my head into a wall. I'm so fucking borderline self-concious its almost ridiculous. I was thinking of getting some cocaine but I don't wanna mess with the ppl that sell it. anyone knows of an onion marketplace that I can get cocaine from?
>>
>>17971964
bump
>>
>>17971964
cocaine is not the drug for you, have you ever thought of drinking but not to the point where you get drunk? I think that most guys would benefit from having 3-4 drinks in them to get a little liquid courage with girls, but when you're smashed like you said you'll end up just making a fool of yourself
>>
>>17971757
Kek at martial arts being cool. Every martial artist I've ever known has been an autistic spaz that wouldn't last 10 seconds in a bar fight
>>
>>17972019
I don't thinking a couple of drinks are enough to get rid of crippling social anxiety but i'll give it a try friend. why do you think cocaine is not the drug for me?
>>
>>17972173
Not that guy, but a small buzz will do wonders for social anxiety. Trust me, got me through every college party without people hating me. Also, if you have trouble not making an ass of yourself blitzed out on booze, you're gonna make a total dipshit of yourself partying your balls off on coke.
>>
>>17972173
Taking cocaine to fix your social anxiety is a bad idea. It will work for a short amount of time, but probably worsen your anxiety after the "high". Here's a nice analogy I read on a drug forum:
"Taking cocaine to fix your social anxiety is like pissing your pants in the winter to stay warm."
>>
Dude, youre forgetting theres also virgin nerd girls out there just like you. You might have same interests. And forget that idea that you have to be a certain type of person to get a girl. Just be yourself. And to be honest, i aint the good looking type of man, but ive gotten some girls that are an 8 or a 9. Just by being myself. And theres been girls thatll actually stop a goodlooking guy from talking to them justbso they can be w me. Do what you do. Go to the places where there might be something that interests you(ex.library, arcades) and jsut chiil and do you thing. You have to be at the sppt where ypu feel confortable.but some cool hpbbies wpuld help. And anything is cool as long as you like it and youre good at it. Youvould also go volunteer at a hospital. Thats a nice place to meet nice girls that volunteer. Thats whatbi did
>>
>>17972027
You gotta learn krav maga and boxing.
>>
>>17971964
Instead of drinking you could try smoking pot. Theres some fine stoner girls out there. And since they're stoners,they're more chill and more easybto talk to than some stuck up girls. And also, dont try to get in their pants on the first chance you get. Unless she wants it. But otherwise, dont push it.it might scare them away, and girls talk so you coukd get a bad rep
>>
I don't remember having started this thread....
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.