[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend just found out about my deformity (micropenis)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1484281677058.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1484281677058.png
6KB, 253x199px
So my girlfriend just found out about my deformity (micropenis)
Actually no, i informed her about it because this was gonna be our first time having sex together.
Surprisingly she seemed ok with it, and let me finger her and go down on her.
My main problem right now is that im kind of worried that she might cheat, even though she seemed ok with it.
Ive read horror stories about men with micropenisis having their girls dump them for guys with average schlongs and or them telling their friends about it.
Should i be worried?
>>
>>17970533
If she is a sizequeen, then yes
>>
>>17970533
just make sure she gets off then take your turn. Fair is fair. Make sure there is no picture taking in your relationship and if she start gossiping you just gossip back that shit wide as an oil drum.

As for cheating i would definitely dodge bitches and find a wholesome girl like a 1-5/10 you can boost to 7-8/10 with makeup and good hygene.
>>
>>17970533
Are you guys serious or just going out a bit?
>>
>>17970598
Also, no matter what if you guys break up in a bad way she'll find something to hurt you by spreading around. If it wasn't a micropenis it'd be something else. Just try to ensure it doesn't end badly or accept it'll happen if it does.
>>
>>17970533
Ask her if she would like you to buy a strap on or something similar.

And get really good at head.

But she sounds like she loves you. Be a tender, thorough lover, friend etc.

If you love her, trust her. Trust is the foundation of a relationship. If you are truly worried about your sex life, maybe bring in toys (if she's ok with that) or fetish stuff like ticklers (feathers on a stick)

Penetration is good, but most female orgasms come from other stimulation.

Let her know you insecure about it, that you're grateful for her acceptance, like once.
Keep reminding her and it'll just get annoying and needy.

Do what you gotta do and just keep loving her man. She fell in love with you, not what she imagined your dick would look like.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.