[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to have s*x without protection, to not impregnate the girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

how to have s*x without protection, to not impregnate the girl?

Me and my gf will have our first time soon..

We dont want to use any protection, even if we want to have babies later, we dont want to have one for now... at least it wouldnt be ... nice/planned... bla

so how do we make love, without protection, without any preverted thingys... oral/anal ... and decrese risk of pregnency to minimum?
>>
>>17970411
Take the pill, tubes tied, or snip your prick
>>
Birth Control, IUDs are a great thing to have, but if you are talking about having sex within the next couple of days, then you just need to learn to pull out because there is nothing else that's going to prevent conception. Hence why there are condoms. What did you think, they were for retards?
>>
>>17970411
>perverted thingys

do not have sex.
>>
did this man just censor sex and say
>perverted thingys

youre 12 brother, dont have sex.
>>
>>17970411
Firstly, if you want vanilla sex without the risk of getting pregnant, unless one of you are entirely sterile, such a thing is impossible.

You can minimize risk through
- Her being on the Pill or a similar hormonal birth control system
- Her using a physical barrier birth control system (Diaphragm, cervical cap, female condom, sponge etc)
- Withdrawal
- Rhythm method (sex at most difficult to get pregnant point in her cycle)
- Spermicide
- the "Morning After Pill"
and then there's the things you've excluded, non-vaginal sex.

Obviously there's also the more permanent methods someone mentioned - tube ties and vasectomies, but they're probably a little too extreme to be trying if this is your first time :)
>>
>>17970447
Also remember that the risk is reduced if methods are used in combination. So say condoms have a 2% failure rate and diaphragms have a 14% failure rate, the combined failure rate is only 0.28% :)
Throw in the rhythm method with about a 20% failure rate and you're down to 0.056% failure rate.
>>
File: 1480717560319.jpg (135KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480717560319.jpg
135KB, 1050x700px
>>17970443
>>17970428

Dont be mean but ... I'm 30, and I'm from Poland : r

pills are bad for the girl right? it is affecting her somehow... so she might have problems with having baby in the future?

We just want to have our first time special bla : |
>>
>s*x
>preverted thingys

you're clearly not mature enough to handle the responsibility of sex, I wonder if you're even 18. Just reading this post I am 100% certain you aren't ready for anything of the sort.

Something tells me you're just gonna listen to your dick and go for it anyway, so for the love of god, wear a condom. With unprotected sex for your first time you are begging for an accidental pregnancy.
>>
>>17970491
Don't have sex, down's is hereditary and we don't need any more tards
>>
>>17970411
She could get the contraceptive rod.

She can't get pregnant for up to 3 years so long as it's in and there is the bonus of not getting her period either.

You decide you want kids, or she wants her period back or whatever, you just go and get it removed and TADA next month is a period.

Talk to your GP (General Practioner... Doctor) about options, side affects, etc.

The rod is awesome. I have it. No worries, no pains, and saving money.
>>
>>17970491
Also no, pills aren't bad for her. She won't have problems. Heck she still even gets her period monthly, just way more regulated.

She also needs to be on the pill for two weeks before you can do it safely (not including the placebo week that she'll take on her period) and if she misses even one day that 2 week time frame starts again.
>>
My GF has an IUD and its fucking fantastic. Came in her ten times in one night and didnt have to worry about getting her pregnant.

My Ex had very regular menstrual cycles and we just tracked to figure out when we could have sex without getting her pregnant. That method is pretty good too.
>>
File: 1484532736387.jpg (8KB, 232x260px) Image search: [Google]
1484532736387.jpg
8KB, 232x260px
>s*x
>perverted thingys

what in the fuck
>>
>>17970491
There's some people who think that hormonal birth control has some negative effects when used very long term (decades) but it's pretty darn safe for the vast majority of women (there's always the very very small percentage of the population who reacts badly to anything)

Hormonal birth control essentially tricks the body, or partially tricks the body, into behaving as though it is already pregnant making actual impregnation difficult to the point of near impossibility.

However it can take some women a couple of months to adjust to the new hormonal balances in their systems so it can be less reliable in the first couple of months.

tl;dr: The Pill is perfectly safe these days, and very effective after a couple of months
>>
>>17970411
chop off your balls with a kitchen knife
>>
>>17970491
Worst comes to worst. A coat hanger works
>>
>>17970527
I lived with a girl who had a terrible reaction to the pill. It affected her psychologically where she cut herself and would cry while staring at the walls. I made her flush that birth control shut down the toilet and she went back to being her hairy self once again after about a week.
>>
>>17970411
don't cum inside her, don't cum and then wipe your dick off and think it's cool to put your dick back inside her. if you do it on her safer days(when shes not ovulating) if you do all these things the likely hood she'll get pregnant is pretty much as good as wearing a condom
>>
What the fuck? When did Hiroshima censor the word s*x?
>>
>>17970411
Breathe only helium for an hour. Pure helium.
It will make you fully sterile for a week or so.
>>
>>17970491
>poland
>still a virgin
>no perversions
Troll thread.
>>
Why not protection? Cervical diaphragm has failure rates even better than condoms, you don't feel like licking your ice cream through a glass, and if you are still worried that 94% is enough, you can always pull out (which has in and on itself 94% success rate with good practice alone). It also won't completely screw up her body, bringing up many unwanted complications.
>>
>>17972769
*won't completely screw up her body like hormonal contraceptive
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.