[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have this lesbian coworkers who I would like to copulate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20161225-180129.png (681KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161225-180129.png
681KB, 1080x1920px
So I have this lesbian coworkers who I would like to copulate with. I am pretty sure she's willing to go but I have no idea how to get anywhere she'll try and turn me on all the time in pretty erotic ways but we're also good friends. Should I ask her outright if she wants sex or a relationship or how should I approach this
>>
>hey what was the last time you've been with a guy?

There, enjoy
>>
>>17970367
Fbpb
>>
>>17970367
What if there's a high possibility that she's never been with a man
>>
>>17970389
"You ready?"

"for what?"

"dih dih"

"what?"

"dih diiih"

"huh?"

"This diiick, bieeetch"
it will totally work :^]

no, but seriously, just tell her you think she's cute.
>>
>>17970353
First of all - whilst some have assumed the answer to this, are you male or female?
>>
>>17970422
That will probably result in an error
>>17970424
Male
>>
>>17970455
OK so she's either an actual lesbian with a very flirty interaction style or she's bi or at least bicurious.

Perhaps find a way to work a question over whether she's lesbian or bi into things. If she's a hard lesbian then it's prbly not gonna go anyway. Bi leaves things open.
>>
File: 1474603583336.jpg (66KB, 960x303px) Image search: [Google]
1474603583336.jpg
66KB, 960x303px
>>17970455
You say you are good friends, does this extend out of the workplace? You should ask her out for drinks or something of that nature if you don't hang out with her already. Maybe you'll find the answer you're looking for there.
>>
>>17970467
She puts up the front of a lesbian in front of everybody but once away from prying eyes is when she'll try turn me on I am pretty sure she wants it
>>
>>17970455
"I think you're pretty cute"

that will result in error?

dang..
>>
>>17970497
I already poked a sex question she was surprised I asked it and acted mean. She and her friend were speaking in subtle conversation about me. She said she basically wasn't interested but not too long after that she really kept trying to turn me on
>>
>>17970531
>She said she basically wasn't interested
>acted mean last time you tried
Are you retarded? She isn't into you.
>>
>>17970540
She is a hardcore lesbian but consistently tries to arouse me when we're alone
>>
>>17970488
Yeah... as I said that might mean she wants to try guys or it might mean she's just a flirty person.

Get her drunk and start talking about sexual history
>>
>>17970531
hm.. just stop talking to her, ignore her.

if she gets flirty, dodge her. she was probably acting flirty to compensate for her negative reaction. or.. i dunno, she may have been nudged by a female friend and due to her opinion, she changed. or, she may have fapped at the thought.. or... or maybe she's just not all there mentally.. or she just wants male validation.

you don't wanna end up with a lesbian bro, just sayin
>>
File: RIleyDennis.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
RIleyDennis.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>17970606
>you don't wanna end up with a lesbian bro, just sayin

Or you could go the Riley Dennis route heh
>>
>>17970353
Nah you'll just fuck it up like you do with everything. Continue to jerk your dick to her, itll never happen.
>>
>>17970584
>consistently tries to arouse me when we're alone
Can you give examples? Is this girl putting her hand on your dick or is a few light flirty remarks considered "arousing" you?
>>
>>17970584
Give an example of her attempt at "arousal". You could be misinterpreting her.
>>
>>17970620
She'll put her hand down her pants, show parts of her stomach out bend over in unusual erotic ways
>>
>>17970755
That doesn't sound like she's interested in you. It sounds like you're attracted to her and get turned on by average things that she does.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.