[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> just started talking to a girl > she takes around an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
> just started talking to a girl
> she takes around an hour or more to text back
> when she texts back she types like 3 texts and they are all in depth
>also uses lots of emotes.

L or W?
>>
>>17970323
Taking one hour or more is pretty weird, if it's consistent. I mean she can't just be busy, but if it happens every single time, maybe she's trying to slowplay or wtv

Sending 3 texts supports the "she's busy, but interested" theory.

Define in depth. No cutting convs?

I feel like that's a decent situation you got there. Just chill and don't send too many texts(plz don't go like "why aren't you responding" or some desperate-looking crap).
>>
>>17970343
she can just be busy*
>>
NEVER try to tell if a girl is into you over text. Girls just use texting only for attention and an ear to talk off. Meet her in person, test the waters, if it's going good, ask her out.
>>
>>17970356
Not op here
I get what you mean. However, i think it can also be a good tool to stay in touch. For exemple, i've been flirting with this chick from my class and it's been going pretty well. Considering we're on an exams period, i'm thinking of hitting her up on facebook till i can do something irl
>>
For example Ill say a joke and she will Text like, "LMFAOOOO.. then responds in new text.. then.. She types more about the response.
She also apologized for taking so Long.

P.S. (Dont worry im not dumb enough to say some desperate shit)
>>
>>17970323
>L or W?

Millennials get out REEEEEEEE
>>
Btw that last post was OP Just switched form phone to PC
>>
>>17970369
That sounds good to me. Just do what the anon adviced above. When you feel like she's hinting at a date (like saying she feels like going to the cinema) or when you see a random opportunity, go for it. Meet her face to face and gauge the interest.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.