[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a bit of an issue with my stubborness thats causing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1482675982729.png (306KB, 641x490px) Image search: [Google]
1482675982729.png
306KB, 641x490px
So I have a bit of an issue with my stubborness thats causing a problem with a friend right now.
>friend is autistic but a great funny guy mostly
>we get into arguments a lot, but its usually in good fun
>both of us are stubborn, probably equally so
>we get into an argument recently over something very minor and stupid
>decide I cant be bothered with this and delete him because of how stupid he was being
>want to chat to him again but I'm still annoyed about the issue and dont want more stubborn bullshit to occur

I would just talk to him outright, but I dont want to make it seem like I am crawling back. Is that too petty or is there something I should be doing instead? I don't really know if I should just tell him I wanna talk but he still needs to resolve the issue because honestly he hates talking about problems we face with him being annoying and neither of us will change.
>>
>>17970261
Just talk to him and point out stupid bullshit.
>>
>>17970338
That isnt really easy. He refuses to talk about it and will not see reason
>>
If it's very minor and stupid then you could be the bigger person and let it go.

Maybe enlighten us to the BS so we can see what's the go?
>>
>>17970352
And what exactly are you stubborn about?
>>
>>17970370
Well essentially we had a group that he was leader of on discord, and whenever we got into an argument he would kick me from the group, so I said if you won't give your leadership to someone more reliable or make a new one I can't rejoin as he would get buttmad and do this a lot.
>>
>>17970376
So you fought over what to do in a video game and this has put the friendship into jeopardy?

That... really is stupid.

Just don't play video games with him anymore.

Or accept that his autism makes change incredibly hard, and unless you are also autistic, that you have the role of being the fluid one.

Which is more important?
Keeping him as a friend and maybe sucking at video games, or not having him as a friend and sucking less/being good at video games?
>>
>>17970399
First of all discord is how you talk to people online in groups, so no not quite.

Second of all I would never stop playing vidya with him.
>>
>>17970415
I know what Discord is.

Then just play the game. If this is the only problem then you have a better friendship than a lot of people.

Or get the group involved. Or make a new channel that you're the leader of and invite everyone to that one, but that could turn messy and would only work if the groups numbers were low and everyone was willing.

Otherwise, just have fun playing the game with a good friend, even if he is a stubborn douchebag sometimes.

Gently reminding him now and then may also, eventually, maybe lead to him being more receptive. Maybe. Depends on if he is the self reflecting type.
>>
>>17970440
Thats probably not bad advice
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.