[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I tell my gf I have an STD? I use protection and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

Should I tell my gf I have an STD?

I use protection and I'm careful but I'm afraid she'll break up with me.
>>
Yes. You would want to know if she had one.

Have you already fucked?
>>
>>17970253
Several times and for a couple months. But I use protection and I'm careful to make she won't get it
>>
>>17970262
That's pretty dishonest... in the future you should tell girls upfront along with how you're preventing spreading it to them. She will probably be upset, desu, but the fact that you're using protection softens the blow. After all, people have hookups where there's an expectation that condoms will prevent any STDs the other person has.

The longer you wait to tell her the worse it'll be. Especially since a few months of dating is transitioning out of casual into something serious - this is the best time to be honest. What if she wants to go on birth control and let you go raw? Try for kids? It will eventually come up, best to tell her now.
>>
>that chart leaves off the top two predictors of STD likelyhood
Lol
>>
>>17970791
Which is what?
>>
>>17970249
I had a buddy who dated this girl for 5 months and had sex with condoms the whole time. She finally told him she was hiv+(from birth). Needless to say, he lost his shit and dumped her in the spot. Not because she had hiv, but because she lied.
>>
>>17970807
1) being gay
2) being black
Chance of getting an STD drops sharply when you avoid these groups DESU
>>
>>17970817
That is borderline evil.
>>
>>17970807
Here's a hint: it's considered "racist" if you include those statistics
>>
>>17970817
If you had HIV from birth, how would you know?
>>
>>17970817
That's what I have too. I didn't tell her because the chances of catching HIV from unprotected sex is really low and there's no reason for her to be concerned.
>>
>>17970832
Because if your mom has hiv, the baby can get it from her
>>
>>17970838
I mean, how would you be able to tell you had HIV if you've always had it
>>
>>17970836
You have HIV and haven't told her? Kek you're a bitch. She's going to dump you, and she should dump you for not telling her that you have fucking HIV
>>
>>17970836
At this point there is no good way to tell her. You need to tell her though, even if she breaks up with you. Because if you remain with her, it will eventually be discovered
>>
>>17970249
If you have already have sex with her but not told her you have one, that's fucked up. If I was her I would definitely break up with you. Why the fuck would you build your relationship on a lie basically, that was never going to end well.
>>
>>17970824
This honestly. A hard truth for many. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that every other black gay man has HIV. And that gay/bisexual men make up 2% of the total population, yet are about 55% of HIV infections.
>>
>>17970249
In some jurisdictions it's illegal not to have told a sexual partner, in advance, that you have an STD when you're aware of such.

Yes, you absolutely should tell her. Absolutely 100%. Every time you have sex you risk her health - she has a right to make that decision, and it's incredibly uncaring and selfish to hold that back from her.
>>
>>17970839
>mom has hiv
>has a child
>doctors test the baby at birth, because there is a chance it can get the virus
>>
>>17970839
Because the doctor would tell you and your parents from an early age, if not birth.
>>
>>17970836
Jesus Christ, you're a piece of shit. If the person I'm sleeping with revealed to me that they had HIV the entire time we've been having sex, I think I might legitimately murder them in the heat of the moment.
>>
>>17970836
You are an evil person if you aren't a troll.
>>
>>17970840
HIV isn't as bad as it once was. The life expectancy for people with HIV is actually longer than those with it
>>
>>17970878
Don't even fucking start.
>>
>>17970878
You should literally kill yourself
>>
File: 372554.png (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
372554.png
36KB, 657x527px
>>17970878
Into microwave
>>
If true (not troll) you should absotively tell her meine mann.

She'll find out at some point being as your in a relationship. Might as well be from you.

Explain why you were afraid to tell her too. Fuck me make sure you explain that meine coon
>>
>>17970878
Doesn't matter in the slightest. Willingly withholding that information from someone that you're having sex with is beyond dishonest. It's criminal
>>
>>17970880
0.08% of getting ti UNPROTECTED

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html
>>
>>17970891
> It's criminal
This.
>>
>>17970895
>>17970891
I didn't know it was criminal, plus she never asked so I didn't lie to her
>>
>>17970888
>Hey, you know how we've been having sex for a while now? Well I've got some bad news. I have HIV. I was really scared to tell you though
OP is a fucking scumbag, and even if she doesn't find out by him telling her now, she'll find out eventually when she thinks they're ready for unprotected sex. At which point, she will dump him. She is going to dump him eventually regardless of what this fucking subhuman does.
>>
>>17970897
What jurisdiction are you in - a US state?
>>
>>17970898
See>>17970894

It's still extremely low. Plus with the meds I'm taking it makes transmission really difficult
>>
>>17970905
Don't ever reply to me again you dishonest piece of filth
>>
>>17970897
>plus she never asked so I didn't lie to her
That's not how it works kiddo
>>
>>17970905
>It's still extremely low
That doesn't matter.
>Plus with the meds I'm taking it makes transmission really difficult
Doesn't fucking matter. You are exposing someone to risk against their will
>>
>>17970898
Sure youre right meine dude. I'm just trying to encourage our neevous, possibly accidental scumbag to get the finger out and tell his kleine gf what the story is.

Fuck knows, we all think he should tell her. I just understand meine coons nerves. Doesnt mean he isnt acting das cunt.

Anyway, only way he has a chance of saving this shitshow from being a total disaster is to be up front. Maybe if it all goes shitshaped meine niglet learns a valuable lesson in life, openness, and honesty anyway.

I like that kinda shit. It appeals to me. Like you like being an angry motherfucker.
>>
>>17970249
Which one?
>>
>>17970249
If you've any integrity, break up, give her a fake reason if you're scared, that's understandable.

If you're a piece of shit, keeping doing what you're doing, because you are a piece of shit.
>>
>>17970262
>But I use protection and I'm careful to make she won't get it

STDs can live in your mouth, anus, and other body fluids. Be honest as she can still get it and won't be happy when she finds out.
>>
>>17970824
>being black
Meh, that's not a cause, that's a consequence.
Just put anal sex instead.
>>
>>17970249
OP, she has every right to break up with you and you deserve to be persecuted under the law if she does get it. You took advantage of the fact that she didn't ask you. You took that to mean that she didn't care so that you could get your dick wet. Man, get your shit together. This relationship between you and her is probably over, and you better fucking hope she didn't get it. If not, she may still dump you. Next time tell your partner at the first sign that you two are going to have sex.
>>
File: 1484278426019.gif (4KB, 256x272px) Image search: [Google]
1484278426019.gif
4KB, 256x272px
I hope you get sued over this coward. You'll slip up somewhere eventually. Leaving medication out, medical paperwork, blurting something out, etc.

This is going to be a hard lesson to learn and there is even a slight chance she may not dump you over it, but major trust will be broken.

This is your responsibility and I can't imagine you are wholly ignorant of your disease. Doctors don't fuck around with this compared to other std's and probably gave you the 10th degree on the subject. Your fear of a break up is no excuse and ironically is the root cause of what may cause this breakup.
>>
>>17970249
i hope you die. you are the absolute worst kind of person.
>>
>>17971125
Anal sex yes, but also more promiscuity and low levels of condom usage by both of those groups are responsible for high numbers
>>
>>17970894
Hey you're right! That's only 0.08% higher than if they didn't have it at all!
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.