[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So lads the other day I fucked up real bad and now badly need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1404071612595.jpg (49KB, 544x360px) Image search: [Google]
1404071612595.jpg
49KB, 544x360px
So lads the other day I fucked up real bad and now badly need advice. I broke a lady friends hearth over a joke. The joke was that my other lady friend who was also one of her best friends, was the better of the two. She said that she's quite used to hearing this sentences, and then she said I know but I though she was joking. Today she didn't answer any of my messages and when I went to her working place I found out that she left early than usual. Then she answered my message almost a day later saying that "I heard those sentences from different people before, I got used to it. Now I'm just turning off my feelings. I have a past that I will not tell you about, everything is fine. Don't worry." then she logged off and didn't wrote me anything else. Any suggestions or advice over what should I do?
>>
Lads please help I feel like a sack of shit.
>>
>>17970143
>having female friends

There's your problem.
>>
>>17970143
She probably has a crush on you or something, you saying her friend was better made her sad, and now she wants you to chase her down and tell her how great you think she is. Saying she got used to it was a play for sympathy, saying that she has a past she will not tell you about is supposed to bait you into pursuing her.
I don't know the context of what you told her, but assuming you like them and were kidding she's just being dramatic and wants you to jump through hoops and grovel a little before she talks to you again.
>>
File: 1476369146117.png (1004KB, 797x725px) Image search: [Google]
1476369146117.png
1004KB, 797x725px
>>17970143
RAPE AND RAPE AND RAPE AND RAPE AND RAPE AND RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF HER!!!!
>>
>>17970421
The context was lets just call the girl I broke her heart girl 1 and the other girl, girl 2. So girl 2 invites my to her hometown along with another friend. So we go and see her hometown her house etc. then when were leaving she says "hahaha you guys are actually better than girl 1 because she never actually visited my hometown" so after that we take to bus back to our city get of the bus and go see girl 1 because she works near the bus station. Then we start chatting she says how was it we say good etc. then I jokingly say "haha yeah actually girl 2 said we were better friends than you because you never visited her hometown" and then while showing her one of the pictures I said "I should put this on facebook saying "with the best *hername* (they actually have the same name)". That's all.
>>
>>17970456
Yeah girl 2 is definitely doing this because she wants you to give her attention and ask about her tragic backstory and whatever. Id send her something like "Hey, I was definitely joking with 'girl 1' when I said she was the best 'girl', but I'm sorry that it made you upset. Let me know when you are free to hang out" or something.
I'll bet you money though she'll come back with some passive aggressive bs because her obvious end game is she wants you to freak out that you upset her, tell her she's the best, plead with her to speak with you again, and beg her to tell you what she means about her past.
Basically she's being a dramatic bitch. Girl 1 sounds cooler and like 100% less crazy and obnoxious.
>>
>>17970479
You mixed up the girls but thanks for the advice. Girl 2 (the girl I didn't break her heart) is actually pretty cute and has a tragic as fuck backstory, my other friend says girl 2 "cares" about me too bad I'm leaving this country in 2 weeks and likely will never see both of them ever again.
>>
>>17970489
Yes I did mix them up, sorry.
If you're leaving in two weeks sprinkle on some "I hope I can see you before I leave" and then refuse to engage any further with NotBest girl until she acts like an adult and stops sulking. She's the one with the problem, not you. You didn't do anything wrong and should hang out with Best girl because she's not acting like a passive aggressive bitch.
>>
>>17970507
I sadly can't hang out with the best girl since she's in her home town will be there for a week and a few days more (I'm leaving on the 29th) but I'm thinking about giving both of the girls a photo of 4 of us in frame (me best girl worst girl and the other friends and went to see best girls hometown with).
>>
>>17970456
Dude how is that something to be upset about? She's crazy. Ignore it.
>>
>>17970567
She's a nice girl and she helped me a lot while I was living here. Also it kinda broke my heart when she said "I'm used to people saying that, I just turn of my feelings these days"
>>
>>17970573
Yeah, but she said it because she WANTED to make you feel bad
>>
>>17970577
Well it worked I feel like a bag of shit, I mean I was already sad when I learned best girls life story, worst girl saying that just added more to it.
>>
>>17970372
Well... I mean...
Just... Think about it.

"Lololo this person is better than you! JK!"

I mean, is that funny in any context?

You have to make it up to her, and prove that you're sorry. Either make or buy something nice, go over there, spend some time with her, and make sure she understands that she is important to you.

Smiles, hugs, happy times.
>>
>>17970580
Never feel bad for people who make you feel that way on purpose. None of what you did warranted the reaction she gave you
>>
>>17970582
I don't know man I just joking about going back to my country and the coming back here to blow up a church and saying shit like "are you saved" "do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior jesus christ" before saying this.
>>
>>17970143
>broke a lady friends hearth
You smashed her fireplace?
>>
>>17970143
Learn from this and don't screw up next time with someone else, though you likely will given the degree of stupid that comes out your mouth. She'd be a nut to want anything to do with you because you are the same insensitive blob. She's better off without you because she'll always remember how she felt when you stomped on her life. Nobody should be feeling any sympathy for you because only in shame will you change and not be the same butthole.
>>
>>17970624
>She's better off without you because she'll always remember how she felt when you stomped on her life

Come on man I mean I know I'm in the wrong but she's probably going to forget about me like after a month.
>>
goddammit i came into this thread expecting to hear some balls-out insane story about how you broke an actual marble hearth somehow
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.