[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did I stop wanting a relationship with this girl the moment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
7KB, 645x773px
Why did I stop wanting a relationship with this girl the moment I confessed to her and she told me she feels the same?
>>
>>17970097
you want what you can't have
>>
>>17970097
You like the chase
>>
>>17970097
because you want to chase women not be with them
>>
i swear this happens to me aswell. maybe it's the fact that i got so used to being rejected and it just gets me by surprise.
>>
>>17970097
You like the idea of feeling validated and desired and go to extra lengths to affirm your own attractiveness and value. When you finally get what you're looking for from one person it isn't as satisfying anymore.
>>
>>17970097
You're an insecure faggot.
>>
>>17970104
>>17970107
>>17970110
>>17970138
>>17970165
>>17970175

It's just this girl in particular, though. It never really happened before.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH YOU GUYS AND THE FUCKING WORD 'CONFESSED'

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING CHURCH WHY ARE YOU 'CONFESSING'? LOOK AT THE DEFINITION;

>admit that one has committed a crime or done something wrong.
>acknowledge something reluctantly, typically because one feels slightly ashamed or embarrassed.

You just fucking have feelings for another human being, what the fuck do you need to confess? This is the whole fucking problem, and you ask "Oh why do I lose my feelings as soon as I confess?"

Here's a fucking idea you idiots, just fucking TELL someone how you feel without having to put the sway of guilt and reluctance into it. If you were a LOT less loaded with this emotional baggage it would be far easier for you and you'd likely find that your flippant nature disappears.
>>
>>17970423

good advice
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.