[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to be racist anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 17

File: Australia day.jpg (132KB, 810x540px)
Australia day.jpg
132KB, 810x540px
I am Australian and I am a racist.

Allow me to explain, please.

I really don't want to be this way. I find myself thinking these hateful, disgusting thoughts about people who have done absolutely nothing to me. Who have harmed me in no way what-so-ever. These people have come to my country for a better life, not only for themselves but for their family as well.

I came to this realization only recently, however I have had these thoughts for quite some time now.

Recently there was an Australia day campaign that featured two young Muslim girls on a billboard, celebrating Australia day. When I saw it I was absolutely filled with hate and rage. I told myself that "they don't represent my country, they're Muslims, they aren't Australian, how dare they put these foreigners on the Australia day campaign"...

After thinking on it for a while, I felt absolutely horrible. There are 1.7 billion Muslims on this planet and I am hateful towards them all because of the acts of the minority?

I want to be accepting and tolerant, I want to embrace this multi-cultural society. Australia isn't, and has never been a pure white country.

I know all of this, and I wish to change how I see people who come from foreign countries, but at this point in time I don't know how to stop thinking these thoughts. It's not only for them but it's for myself as well. Feeling to hateful and angry all the time, thinking about how i'm supposedly losing my country... it's energy draining and all over nothing.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Pic related is the picture of the two girls for the Australia day campaign.
>>
Smoke weed
>>
>>17969980
I do, occasionally. It doesn't help.
>>
>>17969971

Unless you're an abo you can just tell yourself to stop being such a hypocrite and it will pass with time.
>>
>>17969985
I'm a white Australian. I try to tell myself i'm being ridiculous, and that I'm a hypocrite because my ancestors invaded this land and took it as their own.

That's why all of this is so confusing to me, I know that I am in the same boat as these people and yet I cant stop myself.
>>
>>17969971
It's okay to be racist. It's just not okay to act on it.

>I don't want to be racist anymore

Here's the answer to your question: Consider everyone you encounter as an individual, and treat everyone on an individual basis in the moment of interaction.

Much respect for understanding your own thinking. Massive respect for changing yourself because of it. I wish my fellow Americans were as honest with themselves as you are with yourself.
>>
>>17969971
Act as if everybody is just you with a different skin color and background.
>>
>>17969971
This will depend on your situation, but you could try traveling to the countries of the people you are feeling these things towards. Might be a big like fearing the water so you jump into a pool. Results may vary.

Typically, understanding is the best way to combat hate, apart from love.

You are aware, and that is awesome, but if you aren't already try and engage in the community that you have these thoughts about. Connect with it personally and the real life experiences will combat your thoughts far stronger than your other thoughts.

Talk to them, maybe even reach out to their religious leaders and tell them your conflict.

I'd also recommend staying away from media in regards to this, they never portray Islam in a positive light and this could subconsciously even be the source of your hate. You've heard it repeated on so many mediums that you now are just conditioned to think what the media has spread.

Reach out and connect with them. Learn their way of life, history, BE with them, not just around them.

If it isn't just Islam, but refugees, maybe volunteering to help them, or even going to travel to the country they are escaping from to see it with your own eyes.

You don't need to have a Masters of them or anything, but the more real life positive experiences you have, the less power the hate will have until it dissolves.

If you feel the problem is really bad, maybe talking to a counselor, to at least find to origin of these thoughts, would be another course of action.
>>
>>17970158
Not op, but I like this. Just keep your guard up to avoid being exploited.
>>
>>17969995
Well I'm not racist but i am pretty prejudice. The important thing i learned however is that it is definitely not race that makes certain groups cunts, but entirely culture.

For example i just spend some time in Paris. And i have lived in London. Both cities are full of black people, however in London for the most part they're literally just normal british people, going about their lives. But holy hell in Paris they are just fucking niggers, they all stand on the streets playing music loudly, staring at every woman and committing a lot of crime, they're so different. Why? Culture, very different historical backgrounds between british and french blacks.

Same goes for Muslims, your average 3rd gen muslim in a western country is just a typical westerner with a token belief in Allah, but the first gens are much different.

Hate the culture not the people
>>
>>17970180
Parisians are some of the most xenophobic people in the western hemisphere. They hate everyone. Even themselves.
>>
>>17969995
>and that I'm a hypocrite because my ancestors invaded this land and took it as their own.
Wow, whites are actually capable of thinking like this? Incredible. It's almost like you are human after all.
Disgusting self centered psychopaths. See I can say that without feeling bad, because whites are actually horrible. Changing doesn't make you any less bad, just kill yourself. Same goes to everyone else who is white and lives outside of Europe.
>>
>>17970220

So for example you would ignore this trollfag>>17970220 but not because he's a disgusting pile of eurotrash, but because his comment is barely intelligible, contributes nothing to the discussion, and only serves to highlight how incredibly ignorant he is.
>>
>>17970250
>eurotrash
Lol. Way to blow a fat hole in your "don't be an ignorant racist" narrative.
>>
>>17970250
Why would this guy be eurotrash? He's not pro europe or anythibg, just against white people living anywhere but europe, which is ridicoulous btw. That shit happened genrations ago. I dont hold people accountabke for the crimes of theur forefathers.
>>
>>17970315
>That shit happened genrations ago. I dont hold people accountabke for the crimes of theur forefathers.
Obviously, because you are white and it would be most convenient for you to think that way.
Meanwhile in a different discussion whites will boast about all the positive things their ancestors have done, like it's their own personal achievements and prove every white person is individually better than every other non-white person. You people choose to believe whatever benefits you the most in the moment.
>>
>>17970180
That was pretty insightful, actually. not op, but I'm in a similar boat, and that was really helpful
>>
File: 1474568042409.jpg (54KB, 639x317px)
1474568042409.jpg
54KB, 639x317px
>>17970180
It's funny how whites take it as self evident that whites from other nations are different due to culture, but when it comes to other races it is a discovery greater than the Higgs Boson particle that they aren't all the same, also because of culture.
I must say I'm crying here right now, because that was so inspiring and beautiful. Really got to agree with this piece of human garbage here >>17970339 who actually thought this was insightful and new information.

This thread really is just a circle jerk for racist whites to feel morally superior about having come to obvious conclusion every non-white had as a child.
>>
>>17969971
No, you're not racist. You're just opposed to minorities over taking your country. There is nothing wrong with that idiot. If you went to Saudi Arabia and demanded that they put a picture of you on a billboard for "Saudi Arabia day" people would be pissed off as well.

t. Fellow Australian who doesn't want to be swarmed with minorities, but isn't a racist.
>>
File: 1465155436326.jpg (57KB, 400x601px)
1465155436326.jpg
57KB, 400x601px
>>17970386
>t. Fellow Australian who doesn't want to be swarmed with minorities, but isn't a racist.
But a giant hypocrite. If you care about the concept of foreigners "swarming your country", why not go back to Europe?
>>
>>17969980
DUDE
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (34KB, 600x600px)
1300044776986.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>17970386
>not racist
>makes a big deal about non whites immigrating to Australia
>>
>>17969971
>Recently there was an Australia day campaign that featured two young Muslim girls on a billboard, celebrating Australia day. When I saw it I was absolutely filled with hate and rage. I told myself that "they don't represent my country, they're Muslims, they aren't Australian, how dare they put these foreigners on the Australia day campaign"...
I would have been angry too. However my anger would have been directed towards the imbeciles who deliberately put a nonrepresentative minority on the billboard to push a narrative, not the poor kids who are being taken advantage of for the advert.

Personally I take the line that if you have citizenship, you are undeniably Australian. If you dont, then fuck you - you're an alien here at the pleasure of the Australian people.

Note that doesn't involve skin colour or ethnic origin.

Ask yourself why it matters where someone is originally from, or where their ancestors are from, if they're willing to work for the betterment of this country?
>>
>>17970268
Got tired of the high road.

>>17970315
No idea if he's eurotrash. He was being an ass and I sank to his level.
>>
>>17970386
>t. Fellow Australian who doesn't want to be swarmed with minorities, but isn't a racist.

Thing is m8 you wouldn't give a shit if I was the picture on that billboard. Sure, I'm white, but I know fuck all about your country and have never been there. I'm as foreign as the sexy hijab-wearers, but because I'm white it's (for some reason) more acceptable, you can't see that I'm English (unless I smile). Also, what about your Aboriginals m8?

We had a similar thing here- a far-right leaflet about "Britain and Immigration" featured stock-photos of white people (that were American actors) and a photo of a Spitfire (from a Polish squadron). You think the racists (sorry, the "British that didn't want to be swarmed with minorities, but aren't racist") really cared about that? They see a WW2 plane and get a big boner thinking about the days of empire; "look at these white people wearing hard-hats, that's what I want to see!"
>>
File: 1475872451860.png (133KB, 333x333px)
1475872451860.png
133KB, 333x333px
>>17970361
sometimes I think to myself maybe I shouldn't be racist. but then when I see things and comments like yours im just like

naw

eat shit and breath in those invalidations, race manlet
>>
>>17970390
>>17970396
They're not assimilating to Australian culture, preferring to keep their own, thus diluting Australian culture, which is the best in the world.

I don't want primitive cultures shitting up the good Western culture here.
If you think that other cultures are better than Western culture, then you're an idiot desu.
>>
>>17970361
Racism and culture are complex constructs, just look at the op (who was really quite eloquent). Unfortunately the finer nuances of this discussion are beyond your grasp.

Btw, love the physics reference then the devolution into blind hate mongering. Just leave the thread.
>>
File: 1470303040618.png (109KB, 320x320px)
1470303040618.png
109KB, 320x320px
>>17970417
>Australian culture, which is the best in the world.
>>
>>17970416
well said, anon.
>>
File: india-photos-38.jpg (118KB, 840x564px) Image search: [Google]
india-photos-38.jpg
118KB, 840x564px
>>17970431
>best healthcare
>best military
>best standards of living
>good, fair government
>great education

Yes, I'd say so. Up there in the top 5 definitely.
I bet you think that Indian culture is deep and spiritual?
>>
Let me tell you a little secret.
Everyone is fucking racist.
EVERYONE!
It's just that we hide it or have learned to not let those feelings affect our judgment.
It's human nature to be racist and be vary of people that look different. It's a survival instinct.
The fact that you feel bad about being racist means that you are already normal.
>>
>>17970439
Regionally anyway in reference to military.
>>
>>17970416
Whites crumble so quickly when it comes to racism, although they live on easy mode when it comes to this topic.
Really? This comment made you think you should be a racist?
Then imagine being jewish, someone middle eastern or black who have to hear or read things like this regularly and try to resist becoming racist.
Whites are such babies.
>>
>>17970431
Nothing wrong with being proud of one's culture and nation. I have a feeling you are proud of nothing.
>>
>>17970396
>makes a big deal about non whites immigrating to Australia
Not him, but he was not making a big deal about immigration. What upsets people is the fact that the government takes these immigrants and their culture and blatantly uses propaganda such as giant billboards to attempt to force the idea upon the native population. I hope you see the difference.

I am perfectly ok with a Muslim family immigrating to my country. They come here, they live peacefully, and they are contributing members of society.

So why then does the government and the media think they need to push the issue with ad campaigns and other bullshit? If I went to a middle eastern country, I would not expect to see billboards with Chinese people or African people on them.
>>
>>17970190
That's true. I'm Persian and can confirm.
>>
>>17970451
You're leading the way quite nicely.
>>
File: 1470516131450.jpg (87KB, 636x699px)
1470516131450.jpg
87KB, 636x699px
>>17970433
Other races have it much harder and encounter racism like this way more frequently, and you believe you are in the position to be racist when this happens to you once every month? Retard.
It just goes to show what fragile, self centered monkeys whites are.
>>
>>17970457
Said Parisians.. Residents of Paris.
>>
>>17970460
You completely failed to comprehend the meaning of my statement. So in addition to critical thought you are also immune to sarcasm? Interesting. Wait no, no it isn't.
>>
>>17970460
>It just goes to show what fragile, self centered monkeys whites are
That's really racist.
I'm confused, are you pro-racism or anti-racism?
>>
>>17970464
Oh I read Persians.
Well Persians are fucking racist too.
>>
File: 321684984949.png (124KB, 500x375px)
321684984949.png
124KB, 500x375px
>>17970439
Holy shit you are actually serious?

>>best healthcare
Aha, Canada and Scandinavian countries are definitely ahead of you. So no.

>>best military
I'm pretty sure the US has the best military. And there is also China and Russia. Not sure how you can even believe that when your country lost a war against Emus.

>>best standards of living
Yet again, that would be a European country, not yours.

>>good, fair government
Not so fair against aboriginies and decent people who want to immigrate but okay.

>>great education
Lol, you were so blatantly wrong in your listing here, I don't think you have the best education. It's definitely countries like South Korea and Finland that do.

Australians are actual retards if they think the same way you do. Australia is fairly irrelevant and mediocre in everything they do. I'm not even saying that to spite you, but holy shit you are wrong about everything you said.
>>
>>17970469
He just being contrary for attention. He'll be able to answer your question in a few years, maybe after he's graduated from high school.
>>
>>17970451
cry me a river, red man
>>
>>17970468
Oh forgot, people like to pretend it's very easy for others to tell if they are sarcastic or not on the internet
Do you have autism?
>>
>>17970482
Durr. I disagree therefore you are retarded. Grow the fuck up. Think before you post. sage.
>>
>>17970469
I'm pro racism against whites, which is actually justified. Meanwhile whites being racist because "other races are inferior" is just as malicious as white have always been.
>>
>>17970482
You're an idiot.
I literally just said regionally superior here. >>17970446

Our health care is great, in the top 5.

>Best standards of living
Again, top 5.

>Not so fair against aboriginies and decent people who want to immigrate but okay.

At least Australians are treated well, sure of a hell lot better than France were it's a 9- percent tax rate or something absurd like that.

>Lol, you were so blatantly wrong in your listing here, I don't think you have the best education. It's definitely countries like South Korea and Finland that do.

Again, we're definitely up there.

I'm not 100 percent correct, but we're still one of the best countries to live in in the world. Considering that we're isolated is an extra bonus.

I'm sure Europe is so great after being flooded with war traumatized middle easterners right?
>>
>>17970502
Are you a complete idiot?
>>
>>17970496
It's easy for people capable of critical thinking and reading comprehension. But hey, you seem best at name calling so stick with what you know.
>>
>>17970509
No just following your reasoning. Keep digging that hole.
>>
>>17970508
No, the only idiot here is you.
You said BEST, so if you reply now with "oh we are somewhere at the top.. regionally speaking" it's just backpedalling. Being somewhere at the top isn't "best" and many people in the west would not move to Australia if they had to leave their home country.
Australia is a joke and your excessive pride in your country is really delusional, because it's unjustified.
>>
>>17970516
Saying that Australia isn't the best country and giving examples of countries who are proven to be objectively better in those categories isn't like saying
>I disagree and therefor your are retarded
it's blatantly stating the facts. You are an idiot.
>>
>>17970508
>I literally just said regionally superior here.
Regarding your military, but Australia isn't the best at any of the other ones either
>>
>>17970518
We're literally one of the best countries to be in. I don't know how you could disagree with that?

Would you rather live in the MidEast? India? Asia? Africa?

Where else would you rather be? We're not perfect, but we're still fucking awesome.
>>
>>17970518
Your lack of intelligence is matched only by your ridiculously childish behavior. He misspoke, then clarified and you think it's an opportunity to pretend you're superior in any way shape or form.
>>
>>17970529
He prefers to live in a fantasy land where he can pretend his ignorance is a comfort zone.
>>
>>17970529
What's your fixation with mentioning the literal shitholes of this planet? Is that the reason why you think your irrelevant continent is so great? Because you keep comparing yourself to literal shit like Africa?

>Where else would you rather be?
Europe or North America.

>We're not perfect, but we're still fucking awesome.
No, you are not even awesome and uneducated people like you are evidence for that. How can people from Australia actually think this >>17970439 that literally has to be a joke, lmao.
>>
File: 1387527574423.gif (1MB, 375x283px)
1387527574423.gif
1MB, 375x283px
>>17969971

We're all immigrants. None of us are from where the place we live. The entirety of human existence has been a repetition of populating a certain area, watching civilizations fall and then moving on to the next. All of the continents used to be mashed together in one giant land mass. All of humanity used to be the same shade color.

Don't get so caught up in patriotism and hometown pride that you forget that humans are nothing more than parasitic nomads whose skin comes in varying shades. In 1000 years the social and racial landscape will be just as different from us as it was 1000 years ago. Eventually the continents will drift back together, become reshaped by earthquakes, natural disasters and geological shifts and then we'll all cram into new countries and make new races and invent new reasons to hate each other. There will be new religions and new stereotypes and the shit we're all upset about right now will be nothing but an insignificant blip in the course of history.

Don't you see how pointless it all is? Race will change. Countries will change. Civilizations will fall. Governments will crumble. If you think hard enough can't you see that really the most important thing is that while we are on this earth we do our best to just live together and glean as much happiness from this bullshit existence as possible? It seems so silly to be concerned with things so temporary.

None of it matters. We live in such a brief glimpse of history. Help people. Be a good person. Be as happy as you can and embrace those who feel the same way.

One day the mountains will crumble into the sea and our greatest regret won't be that we didn't hate foreigners enough; it will be that we didn't do our best to be the kind of people we want our kids to be.
>>
>>17970505
I'm pro racism against whites, which is actually justified.
Literally how is that justified? If you are a racist, then you are on the same exact level as every other racist on this planet.

And how can you be racist against whites, when only a tiny percentage of whites are racist? That's the same as hating muslims because of a few Muslim terrorists
>>
>>17970541
I don't get it. Maybe Europe has prettier buildings or w/e or better socialised healthcare, but in Australia, I can get free surgery, find a nice job, get a free education and live without fear of getting shot or murdered on a daily basis.

I'm just biased, because I love this country and everything it's given me. You could say I appreciate the high standard of life I live here.
>>
>>17970543
Holy shit, nice non-argument moron. Who's uneducated now?
>>
>>17970520
Yet again with creative name calling. Is that the best you can do?
>>
>>17970530
God you people are pretty pathetic when it comes to arguing.

>misspoke
We are typing here, you idiot. Also, do you actually want to pretend he expressed himself wrong 3 times? That's the argument you want to make? He said regionally only when it comes to Australia's military, but he is completely wrong with all the other points either. How can you even think Australia has a good military when they lost a war against Emus?
>>
>>17970543
>europe
Any where in particular?
France - 90 percent tax rate
Sweden - flooded with shit skins an a neo-feminist hellhole
Any where else I'm missing?

Germany - flooded with shit skins with shit government

Russia maybe?

>north america
So you want to pay ridiculous taxes, live in poverty in the inner city and get shot by Tyrone when walking down the street?
>>
>>17970557
>using memes to say Australian has a shit military
You are an idiot.
>>
>>17969971
>"they don't represent my country, they're Muslims, they aren't Australian, how dare they put these foreigners on the Australia day campaign"...

Now you know how aboriginals feel.
>>
>>17970505
You fucking hypocrite. People who commit doublethink like this are the reason there's so many people who think minorities are a threat.
Stop buying into the left's narrative and grow a thicker skin.
>>
>>17970544
It's way too late for your eloquent, rational, and meaningful comments.
>>
>>17970544
Australia is still one of the better places to on earth though. Fuck you.
>>
>>17970557
Yeah, I'm pathetic at arguing. I don't quite have the knack for your name-calling system. You don't really get to express yourself very often, do you? Or at least, not in a way that anyone will listen.
>>
Everyone is racist. Absolutely everyone. If you really are this self aware of these thoughts and able to catch them in the moment then alter then then you have nothing to worry about you're already better off than the majority of the population.
>>
>>17970557
People with rational, relevant arguments let the argument speak for itself. If there is truth to it, it will spark discussion. Calling people names and making up insults tells us just how ignorant your reasoning is.
>>
>>17970628
>Everyone is racist. Absolutely everyone
This.
The western media will have you believe that racism only exists between whites and blacks, but nothing is further from the truth.

I recently spent some time in Southeast Asia, and was surprised at how racist the locals are. Not towards whites or blacks, but other asians. Vietnamese people hate the Chinese with a passion. And the Hmong people fucking hate the Vietnamese. Everywhere in the world, people are racist toward each other. Racism is not an invention of the white man
>>
>>17970655
>Racism is not an invention of the white man
Absolutely true.
However it's not necessarily true that everyone is racist.
It's more everyone has predjudice against some "out-group"
People latch onto different characteristics to define that "out-group" by. Race, religion, sex (hi radical feminists!), ideology, sports teams, whatever.
>>
>>17970688
*prejudice
>>
File: h5RCizA.png (26KB, 1024x1024px)
h5RCizA.png
26KB, 1024x1024px
>>17970505
>>17970547
>>17970592
>>
>>17970688
I believe what you're trying to describe is racism anon just in a lesser degree than typical
>>
>>17969971
If you were that racist, you would not be struggling thinking you are. It is them, not us.
Islam is a sick, disgusting perversion for dirty guys and rapists (read it, if you doubt it); and then there's most of the rest of them with the stockholm syndrome. It is hard to accept these brainwashed people since they believe they are special and better in their cult-ure. Did you not think any of them were racist? Do you think any of them admit it, struggle as you do? Care about us and our feelings? If you think they're perfect, without racism, you are seriously mistaken. One need only see all the pedophiles as preachers in christianity to see there is a serious problem with religious people, whatever that religion may be, because all religions are about the domination of children and women by greasy, slimy little guys.
>>
>>17970765
>I believe what you're trying to describe is racism anon
Only when it's racially oriented.
Someone can, say, be a catholic and hold violent hatred towards protestants but not give a damn that the local bishop is black.
It's the same root cause but different expressions.
>>
File: mopig.jpg (20KB, 386x275px)
mopig.jpg
20KB, 386x275px
I hate Muslims
I hate niggers
Nothing to be ashamed of
>>
>>17969971
theres no reason to not hate the arabs that come to your country. theyre bringing in drugs and crime. i am arabic and i have no shame to admit it. but i am shameful that theyre represent islam. best you can do is change cities.
>>
>>17971087
Islam is a violent way of life
>>
>>17970180
Good post is good
>>
File: dangerislam.jpg (107KB, 550x700px)
dangerislam.jpg
107KB, 550x700px
>>17969971
>There are 1.7 billion Muslims on this planet and I am hateful towards them all because of the acts of the minority?

get a clue pal, it is the IDEOLOGY that is the problem

oh and go troll this b.s. somewhere else
>>
>>17970468
>You completely failed to comprehend the meaning of my statement.

Dude, what is there to read into or to perceive as sarcasm when you just say
>well said, anon.
It seems like you are just backpedalling.
>>
>>17970572
>>using memes to say Australian has a shit military
>memes
IT'S NOT A MEME, IT'S A HISTORICAL FACT.
>>
File: 03206165161.jpg (89KB, 570x855px)
03206165161.jpg
89KB, 570x855px
>>17970547
>when only a tiny percentage of whites are racist?
>tiny percentage
>>
>>17969971
Move to Sweden, cuck capitol of the world ...
>>
Rather than mentally beating yourself up over it, remind yourself that it's an irrational emotional response.
>>
>>17970655
>>17970628
I'm not racist, but im prejudice as fuck desu. More about the way an individual represents themselves. I'm half black and half white I judge people on how they act, what they wear and how they behave. If you're black and speak properly I think you're a person.If you can't even say "with" without pronouncing the H, I get pissed same goes for any race just act like a fully functional human. There's a point as a adult human you gotta realize you are representing yourself to the world when you go out and if you're still stuck in some shit hood mentality when dealing with non hood people you can fuck right off.
>>
>>17969971

fuck islam op you are retarded

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/live-pedestrians-hit-gunshots-heard-in-melbourne-cbd-20170120-gtvf3x.html
>>
Am from sandnigger Muslim family

Sup' OP
>>
>>17969971
Stop browsing /int/, /pol/ and /tv/ to begin with. Besides being shitholes in their own right, they gear your mind towards viewing the world in a very stunted and ultimately pessimistic way.

I used to be in your place. It didn't go away overnight, but was a combination of a few things. The first big change came from looking into actual studies about race and intelligence, and over time things fell into place. I have a passion for music, and the sheer amount of great music made by black people in America (not just hip hop) did a lot to convince me. I met people whose parents came from Pakistan or countries in Africa who were great people all around. Baghdad was the intellectual capital of the world at one point, and Arab innovations in literature and science can't be understated. It became clear to me that people are on the whole very complex products made from lots of factors, and not universally good or bad like /pol/ suggests. Vikings were the radical Muslims of their day, but now look where they are. Shit changes.

>"open borders cuck!"
Border control is a completely different topic, and I have issues with how Merkel handled it myself.
>>
>>17974265
Am from Pakistan
hi
No hate I have chickin briyani 4u
>>
>>17969971
Think of it like this.

If there was a guy at school / workplace, let's call him George, who did absolutely nothing to you. And you hate him for some reason. Your peers ask you why you hate George so much, some of them have met him and his family and he seems okay. You say that George's distant 6th cousin three times removed who no one has ever met killed someone, thus that means George and his family are all awful people who are stealing your work, your women, your country, etc. Everyone promptly gets uncomfortable and avoids you from then on.

See how much of a retard you are for blindly hating George? It's the same thing with race. These people really haven't done shit to you, and you're going out of your way to hate them.

So, what would people here tell you if you came to /adv/ about your problem with George? Probably to look inward. You say you partially hate yourself because of all this, so I'd say you're projecting most of your issues with yourself onto others. It's a classic blame game. Hitler did it to the Jews.

Become a better person and judge people based on their individual qualities, not their skin color. At the end of the day we're all people and we're all gonna be a nice golden tan in 100 years or so. Maybe then racism won't exist anymore, who knows.
>>
File: 1483562439743.png (3MB, 1352x1864px)
1483562439743.png
3MB, 1352x1864px
>>17974265
Literally pic related
>>
No OP you're completely justified in not liking Musilms. I don't remember where but I saw a video explaining how dangerous that particular religion is as it gains more and more popularity in the areas it is in. It was going over the stages of Muslim take over and what usually happens and listed all these bad things that factually happens every time.

So yeah it's fine to not like Muslims because if you get enough of them they threaten to do what I was talking about and fuck over your whole area if you get enough of them. Muslims fucking suck. Religion in general fucking sucks. But ESPECIALLY Muslim religion.

I do not have anything against the people practicing it. But just like I don't like Gang violence I will not totally disregard disrespectful assumptions and be negatively put off by the person practicing gang violence even though the gang violence is the only thing i'm upset about.

And it's absolutely disgusting to see a Muslim women in AMERICA OF ALL PLACES dressed up and covering herself as if she's not free to dress how she wants. That is iconic of how god awful and brain dead that religion is.
>>
>>17969971

>There are 1.7 billion Muslims on this planet and I am hateful towards them all because of the acts of the minority?

Think about the areas wherein those Muslims are by majority located. Then ask yourself whether or not you want to live in any of those places.

Consider if Australia became like those places due to increasing Muslim populations.

It's not a matter of race, it's a matter of ideology which will continue to spread if you enable it.
>>
>>17969971
but your not being racist, being upset over your cultures traditions being degraded is not racism. it's OK to want Australia day to stay about traditional Australia. Muslims are aloud to celebrate there holidays and traditions. we don't try to post pictures of white people for romadon. you don't have to hate them or even want them out of your country. your not even saying that they can't celebrate Australia day with you, in fact it's good the embrace the culture of the place they live. your just upset that your culture is changing to pander to them. it's actually the death of diversity, thinking because we are white we have to give up all our heritage. people should try to live like and embrace the culture of wherever they are living. like if I moved to France I'd expect to learn to speak French, to eat there food and take part in there customs. I would not expect the whole country to start speaking English because I'm American, I would not try to make anyone else celebrate my home lands holidays. if I moved to a Muslim community I'd understand that I was excited to respect there ways, the non radical ones, extreme violence in any culture should not be tolerated by anyone. but as far as there regular way of life I'd expect to fallow with everyone else in that part of the world lived like. it's important to keep everyone's traditions alive that's not racism
>>
>>17974289

>Baghdad was the intellectual capital of the world at one point, and Arab innovations in literature and science can't be understated.

It's almost entirely overstated.

My little hometown has done more for the world intellectually than in the entire history of Islam.
>>
>>17975642
>Baghdad was the intellectual capital of the world at one point, and Arab innovations in literature and science can't be understated

and only because the mooselimbs overran constaninople and took the greek library and started using it

seriously fuck islam

fuck this gdamn thread
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.