[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tricked my girlfriend into using my ex's shampoo brand.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

I tricked my girlfriend into using my ex's shampoo brand. She obviously doesn't know. How fucked up am I?
>>
Just say it's a great shampoo brand
>>
>>17969747
That's what I'm doing. This is a weird feel, man
>>
>>17969885
Then you're fucking yourself up because that shampoo holds sentimental value, how about throw that shampoo away and buy other brands
>>
>>17969889
this.
>>
>>17969746
how about you stop it with that shampoo, as a matter of fact put it in my hands here, I need some shampoo, I aint showered in a couple days, hell, gimme dat shampoo boi otherwise i shit on yo house dude.
>>
>>17969889
I literally bought a new bottle so my girlfriend will smell like my ex
>>
you dun goofed OP

that smell will haunt you for the rest of your life
>>
>>17969746
That's not very fucked up, it's just immature. Get over your ex and get over yourself while you're at it.
>>
>>17969746
My gf has used my ex's dildo, so what she doesn't know.
>>
>>17969746
Aren't you using her ex's condoms?
>>
do you just like the scent or are you hung up on your ex?

it's just dumb really if the latter and no big deal at all if it's the former.
>>
>>17969949
>My gf has used my ex's dildo
Explain how this happened.
>>
>>17969949
Wat
>>
>>17969746
How about you shit on your gf head so she smells like stupid sack of horse shit you are. Dude that girl has some feelings towards you, and if you could you would substitute her with your ex. Why u doing it, don't you know why she dumbed you... Duude, have some self respect, and respect your gf...
>>
>>17969947

honestly this

the saddest part is that you made a thread to brag about it
>>
I just told my sister and her jaw hit the floor and she told me to tell you "you hurt MY feelings you dick"
>>
This is something an immature person would do.
>>
This is serial killer shit, OP.
>>
>>17970053
just told my gf I recently bought it for her and pulled it out, she didn't question. Ex and I had bought it together when we were together and kept it at my place.
>>
>>17970414
>the saddest part
is OP doesnt have a gf and is trying to understand how it feels to have one
lol jk
>>
>>17972380
Dude why
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.