[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok lads, I'm about to have sex Two questions: how fast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: memedrive.jpg (106KB, 611x427px) Image search: [Google]
memedrive.jpg
106KB, 611x427px
Ok lads, I'm about to have sex

Two questions: how fast should I go and what percentage of my dick should I be thrusting in? (About 7inches)

She may ask to shower after the fact. What does this entail? I heard shower sex is shit, so should I just make out or whatever and maybe finger her? Also does this mean to actually put soap on and clean or whatever?

Please don't laugh at my autism
>>
>>17969745
>I'm about to have sex

I'm going to imagine she's sitting there next to you waiting patiently while you typed this.

But honestly, people have figured this shit out for thousands of years without imageboards via trail and error. You can do it too, it's not exactly complicated once you get to it.
>>
>>17969750
I'm 90% certain of that I will have sex either tonight or this week. Also I'm not virgin but last time I couldn't get it up for more than a minute (I wanked before plus was drunk and nervous and she had a lot of hair that was spiky and was off-putting so it's my own fault).

She thinks I'm a player (I'm somewhat attractive otherwise) so I can't disappoint and be too shit. Let's accelerate the process of trial and error by telling me your ways
>>
How fast depends on personal preferences, but don't keep at one pace and definitely don't "jackhammer" (very fast very repetitive quickly until you come).
She probably won't be able to take your dick balls deep, you'll feel a resistance come up if that's the case. Regardless of whether she can or not, it's nice to alternate shorter strokes putting a few inches in with pushing it in all the way (or as far as she can take it), builds a lot of momentum and adds to the satisfaction of the full penetration.

Plenty of people like shower sex, but water absolutely gives bad friction. She might want to go for another round. Or just some fooling around soaping each other up and indeed oral or fingering or whatever, just don't go wash yourself like you're at home.
>>
>>17969768
This is very helpful, thank you very much

Ok last question, when going missionary, should I look her in the eyes or kiss her neck etc or a mix of both. I'm really bad at multitasking btw
>>
>>17969781
Another thing I want to include about the rhythm is that you want it to flow naturally. So not going fast, then abruptly stopping and going slow. Transition into slower or faster pacing, shorter or longer pumps. Make her anticipate and dread/desire the change. And it should basically either be build up to a faster/deeper finale, or stuff like going fast then teasing her by going more slowly before amping it up again. It makes the feeling more exciting if it keeps changing.

No problem, have fun!

As for the eye contact, you're not going to have prolonged eye contact anyway most likely. That's fine between long term lovers, but it's pretty intense and chances are even if you like each other a lot, during the first time there's too much self-consciousness etc to look each other in the eyes for longer than a couple of seconds. So it's going to be a mix anyway. Whether you can easily have eye contact or not to begin with also depends on whether or not there's a huge height difference, which is even more relevant for neck kissing. Don't try to go for that if it's a bit unnatural given your positioning.
>>
>>17969781

Not that anon, but in missionary you usually kiss, look in eyes with kinky (natural) faces or kiss the neck

Other than that, his tips are spot on. You can "probe" her slowly for a while to check the depth of her pussy. Fast is only good on the verge of orgasm usually, and slow and strong is very intense to me and my gf. I'd say a pace of 30~40 in-and-outs per minute is fast enough. You can also pace your thrusts with her breathing
>>
Thanks to all anons that responded, idk how long threads last here but I'll report hopefully tomorrow if it went well
>>
Jeffrey is thaf you?
>>
>>17969745
Jack off twice before you have sex and before she comes over. Thank me later.
>>
>>17969745
why are you even thinking about this. Dont even think or you will fuck it up. The first time with a new girl be attentive to her needs and be in tune with her body, she will think you are the fuck master and even if she doesnt like you she will want to have sex more because you really "listened" to what she wanted and what her body was reacting to. The first time you focus on pleasing her and just enjoying that, and it will lock you in for sex with her until you decide to end it. Subsequent times after the first where you focus on her will let you do whatever you want with her body in the future. Trust me this is how i got my wife and i am a sociopathic piece of shit.
>>
>>17969817
>calculating thrusts per minute

my sides

Chill out OP, do lots of foreplay, jerk it before she comes over if you have problems with premature ejaculation. Vaginas aren't magic, they won't make you cum in seconds if it takes you awhile to fap, and you don't want to be unable to finish.
>>
>>17970077
My nigga I'm a graduated engineer, so I like to science the shit out of the pussies I get

I just got this number humping the air and looking at a cronometet, so it's accurate

>science_bitch.bat
>>
>>17970077
>Vaginas aren't magic, they won't make you cum in seconds

I beg to differ
>>
>>17969745
Youre overthinking wayyyy too much. Sex is in your genes, just do what comes natural.
>how fast should I go and what percentage of my dick should I be thrusting in?
Depends on her reaction. Dont jack hammer right away.

>She may ask to shower after the fact. What does this entail?
Washing off sweat?

>I heard shower sex is shit, so should I just make out or whatever and maybe finger her?
If you want to. Shower sex can be good too.

>Also does this mean to actually put soap on and clean or whatever?
Lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.