[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw falling for a girl who is 2700 miles away >tfw never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1484710059285.jpg (53KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1484710059285.jpg
53KB, 750x734px
>tfw falling for a girl who is 2700 miles away
>tfw never this clingy
>tfw know I'm getting clingy because I'm a bit depressed right now
>tfw clinginess aside I still genuinely care about her
>>
Yeah I know that feeling.

I really want to marry this girl who lives on the other side of the country, but I know it isn't possible, so I try my best to enjoy talking to her every day in the meantime.

It's hard to fight that clingy feeling sometimes. It haunts me some nights.
>>
>>17969681
Im getting feelings for a girl I met online, we really bonded over some shit and I know she feels the same but shes a few states over. It sucks but at the same time not having a girlfriend close to you means you dont gotta spend time with her other than communicating. Focus on you bro. Hang out with your friends, by a pet, get your life more together than it is because then you can save up and go see her or hell even move in together, if not though fuck it. If shit doesnt work out then you got a much better life, and money that you didnt spend on lame dates.
>>
>>17969735

Thanks, I needed that pep talk right about now. I'll keep saving up for the future.
>>
>>17969735
> buy a pet

It's funny, I think the reason I'm so attached to her is because my dog died recently (5 years of being around me 24/7) and I like caring about things.

We do hope we can see each other. I've always wanted to drive across the US and I have a few friends I'd like to see along the way, so I'm hoping I can maybe see her that way.
>>
>>17969681
That feeling is called futility.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.