[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > was with shitty first gf, casual but got a boost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 8442650262_00b3ee6bae_z.jpg (169KB, 640x546px) Image search: [Google]
8442650262_00b3ee6bae_z.jpg
169KB, 640x546px
> be me
> was with shitty first gf, casual but got a boost in my ego, my look, etc
> left her today, thought I was happy about it
> looks like I was wrong
> I fucking loved her while thinking I didn't love her
>>
>>17969602

no you didn't. humans are conflicted. we all want what we can't have. now you cant have her so you want her. its no big deal., it will pass once your brain realizes she isn't necessary.

the reason we hurt when things change is cuz the brain is trying to create structure, and removing structure (like breaking up with someone) simply upsets it.
>>
>>17969614
Is that some schopenhauer's thoughts ? I like this dude.

But it's my first time breaking up, it's my first time leaving someone I love, implying I loved many people in my life, and I have absolutely no one to turn to, to talk to.
>>
>>17969602
Going through the same thing. Left her less than 24 hours ago.

Feel like shit seeing how sad she was, but I know it was the right thing to do. Stay strong anon.
>>
Well why did you leave her? Don't leave me in suspense here.
>>
>>17969793
Man, thanks for answering. I am still here, still alone, I know all this will go away but I feel like pure shit, she was sucking my life power, always complaining, always finding a negative thing to talk about, matter of fact I decided to leave her when she got upsed for a simple remark about how I would love to see her be happier in her life. I feel too many emotions at once, I got an exam which I will probably fail because didn't study at all too busy thinking.

Anyway, don't hesite to talk about how you're feeling too, I need to unplug my brain, work it on something else, maybe your view will help me get better.
>>
>>17969804

This was my first serious girlfriend too so I know how you feel.

We got together in July 2016 and started off casually. She wanted it casual because in July 2017, she will be travelling for a year or two and we would obviously break up if we got together.

But after a few weeks of hanging out she fell for me and I fell for her and went for a relationship.

By this time I knew she was bisexual but it didnt really bother me. I didnt care because it was already a month or two in and it was amazing. We even started talking about me travelling with her and kids, all that shit.

A month ago she wasnt sure about the traveling thing and it took a turn. Because she's bisexual she also wanted to experiment with girls, which I wasnt okay with. I basically said it was me or nothing and she choose travelling and fucking around with women over staying with me.

I can't blame her for her decision but it would just suck counting the days down before she left so I just ended it lastnight.

She's taking it way worse than me but I still feel bad. Random bouts of extreme sadness.
>>
>>17969854
Mine was a stupid and goofy relation, because february, she liked my face and my sense of humour and she asked me out, she wasn't that pretty to me, but I was blown away by her life and her mind at the time. So I accepted and we went on, I discovered so many things about life in general.
Anyway, we went on and this last month was the first month to ever have a few arguments, I was mostly fed up that she could ignore me just because she's nervous (We are both students) and then I lost found a little less love in her eyes, and I got less charmed by her, this situation led to this day, where I didn't give a fuck about her feelings, I stayed polite and empathic when we broke up but it was such a relief.
And now, after all that active action to break up, I feel like I lost someone I loved. I feel so sad, I've got a tinnitus, stressful events, my own exams, and nobody to turn to. I think I did a mistake, which I am too proud to go back and admit to her, assuming she'd want me back.

I can't cry, litteraly didn't cry after the death of my father, but my eyes are kinda sore af, this evening.
>>
File: 1466619331952.jpg (801KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1466619331952.jpg
801KB, 1080x1920px
>>17969873
* because we met february
>>
>>17969873
Leading up to the breakup I was really calm too. I didn't start hating her but I knew I had to do it. Didn't think i'd feel as shitty as I do.

Fuck feelings haha.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.